Hollie Greig - child abuse cover up

Dynamite Duane

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The new bit since Robert Green being imprisoned was Anne and Hollie Greig appealing at the Royal Courts of Justice, London to stop Hollie being taken from her mother Anne, by the Shropshire authorities.

HOLLIE GREIG AND THE CORRUPT UK ESTABLISHMENT PRESS

http://youtu.be/ZEd24gYVvpk

Robert Green radio interview from prison plus Anne Greig interviewed too.

• Moderators
The new bit since Robert Green being imprisoned was Anne and Hollie Greig appealing at the Royal Courts of Justice, London to stop Hollie being taken from her mother Anne, by the Shropshire authorities.

More schizo-spam. What does UK ESTABLISHMENT PRESS even mean? It's just a bunch of words thrown together to sound like there's a deeper meaning. Contribute something more to this forum than (ridiculous babyish) links, or you're set for another lengthy holiday.

What's hilarious is you actually seemed to go back on this whole thing a while back, and were finally thinking it was probably all nonsense. I guess the fantasy world is more fun for you.

Edited by Astro Hollywood

More schizo-spam.

Contribute something more than (ridiculous babyish) links, or you're set for another lengthy holiday.

What's hilarious is you actually seemed to go back on this whole thing a while back, and were finally thinking it was probably all nonsense. I guess the fantasy world is more fun for you.

I looked at information Loki pm'd me and evaluated it for myself and stepped back for a while. Since then I've discovered more and to this story regards the coverup by the Scottish judiciary.

• Moderators
I looked at information Loki pm'd me and evaluated it for myself and stepped back for a while. Since then I've discovered more and to this story regards the coverup by the Scottish judiciary.

"discovered more"

THE SAME OLD WACKY NONSENSE

"I convinced myself into believing a new lie, because that's easier to deal with than accepting I was wrong, and wasted a bunch of time being such."

In one paragraph or less - WITH NO LINKS OR VIDEOS - explain what this 'more' you discovered consisted of.

Edited by Astro Hollywood

• Paid Members

Duanes 'theories' & link posts don't irk me as much as some, it's more his reluctance to get into any discussion or debate over them. Just a 'hit & run' posting style.

I can totally see why it'd drive other people mental though.