Hollie Greig - child abuse cover up

Dynamite Duane

• Paid Members
I think he could be sane and sincere. Just lacking in certain faculties like critical thinking. I don't think it's a dichotomy between ignorant troll and mentally ill.

History suggest otherwise. Anyone with even a single working brain cell would take on board and respond to the hundreds of intelligent counter arguments Duane gets from the likes of Loki, Sickwoy and others. Anyone who can post that shit about MP's being nonces without justification is sick in the head in some way.

Scare the shit out of me that people like him are allowed to breed.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he could be sane and sincere. Just lacking in certain faculties like critical thinking. I don't think it's a dichotomy between ignorant troll and mentally ill.

History suggest otherwise. Anyone with even a single working brain cell would take on board and respond to the hundreds of intelligent counter arguments Duane gets from the likes of Loki, Sickwoy and others. Anyone who can post that shit about MP's being nonces without justification is sick in the head in some way.

No one is claiming this, seems you've clearly misunderstood. The idea is to write MPs to get some onside to help seek justice and fully investigate. Perhaps you ought to go back and view all the information I originally posted and do your own research like Loki has done. I have looked at information with an open mind Loki has PM'd me, I'm attempting to see the whole case from a different perspective, but there are several unanswered questions still.

Anyway I feel I've done my bit by writing to my MP and I'm now leaving it as that.

Edited by Dynamite Duane

• Paid Members

No one is claiming this, seems you've clearly misunderstood. The idea is to write MPs to get some onside to help seek justice and fully investigate.

True, but Robert Green and co are telling people to blacklist those that won't get involved as supporters of paedophiles. Still pretty nasty.

• Paid Members
I have looked at information with an open mind Loki has PM'd me, I'm attempting to see the whole case from a different perspective, but there are several unanswered questions still.

Feel free to share with us which questions you feel are unanswered.

• Paid Members

No one is claiming this, seems you've clearly misunderstood. The idea is to write MPs to get some onside to help seek justice and fully investigate.

Yes, and then to call them supporters of paedophilia...

I have sent the email to my MP, complete with my postal address, same as I did last year.

Some info from the letter to give you all a better idea of this second campaign:

If the MP doesn't respond within 10 days say, send the email again and then if necessary a 3rd time. If still no response after 3 mailings, we will have to put your MP on the black-list of those who support paedophilia...

By the way when you write to your MP they have to respond if you provide a postal address.

Calling them supporters of it is almost as bad as accusing them of being nonces in the first place.

Quite honestly I feel it's a threat rather than a promise to publish list of non supporters (list wouldn't even be published in the press, since they won't touch the story anyway). However surely it's wrong to not take action if they are aware? It's a moral responsibility. At the very least MPs can do their own research to find whether there truly is a cover-up and wrong doing.

If you have the ability to do something about a wrong doing do you think your inaction is indirectly supporting that wrong doing? If the individual isn't aware then fair enough.

As I've said Loki sent me information he's researched and I'm having second thoughts about this case. I'm not 100% convinced but I'm no longer putting my energy into the campaign for the time being.

@Martyn, I want to see evidence of Hollie's mother being snatched from home and injected to subdue her and sectioned. Also evidence of Robert Green's home being broken into.

• Paid Members
If you have the ability to do something about a wrong doing do you think your inaction is indirectly supporting that wrong doing?

A million times fucking NO, Duane. Don't be so fucking stupid.

If you ever DO get evidence for that, let us know.

In the mean time, if you acknowledge that the whole foundation of the case, a medical report proving Hollie was sexually abused, is at best highly dubious (and frankly false), then I'd refrain from writing to MPs asking them to investigate.

BTW, on the subject of Hollie's mother being "snatched"... she was sectioned by social services (in conjunction with an NHS psychiatric consultant) due to her deteriorating mental condition. When she resisted the social workers, running out of the building (and leaving her daughter behind incidentally) the police were called and help restrain her and she was administered with a sedative as well as an anti-psychotic.

An arrest warrant is not required for this, hence there not being evidence of one.

http://www.thesite.org/healthandwellbeing/.../beingsectioned

If you have the ability to do something about a wrong doing do you think your inaction is indirectly supporting that wrong doing?

A million times fucking NO, Duane. Don't be so fucking stupid.

Am I allowed to call on you for support in the "Holocaust enabler/paedophile enabler" debate in the religion thread?

If you ever DO get evidence for that, let us know.

In the mean time, if you acknowledge that the whole foundation of the case, a medical report proving Hollie was sexually abused, is at best highly dubious (and frankly false), then I'd refrain from writing to MPs asking them to investigate.

BTW, on the subject of Hollie's mother being "snatched"... she was sectioned by social services (in conjunction with an NHS psychiatric consultant) due to her deteriorating mental condition. When she resisted the social workers, running out of the building (and leaving her daughter behind incidentally) the police were called and help restrain her and she was administered with a sedative as well as an anti-psychotic.

An arrest warrant is not required for this, hence there not being evidence of one.

http://www.thesite.org/healthandwellbeing/.../beingsectioned

Thanks for posting mate.

I call myself a truth seeker, therefore I need to look for the truth and not be "blinkered" by my heart.

I'm no longer supporting actively supporting the cause, but still following the story as it develops via the Facebook group.

Just a moment ago this was shared on there, one MP wants questions answered:

MP challenges Scottish Government over lack of prosecutions in Hollie Greig case

MP challenges Scottish Government over lack of prosecutions in Hollie Greig case

Conservative MP David Ruffley has written to the Scottish Government to ask why no prosecutions were raised after allegations of ritualised sexual abuse were made by the family of Hollie Greig.

Hollie Greig received the sum of

Edited by Dynamite Duane

• Paid Members

Wasn't the compensation for the (alleged) abuse by someone in her family - who subsequently legged it abroad - and completely unrelated to the allegations that she's been systematically abused by a Paedophile ring since?

I'd say the more pertanent question is 'How can you prove the police and authorities have harassed them?'

By taking the evil fuckers to court perhaps?

This wouldn't be the first time that a paedo ring has influence and has used that influence to discredit a victim. It won't be the last.

In the world I live in, people like Holly are discriminated against on a daily basis.

Someone in this thead says she has the mental age of 7 so therefore does not know what's happening... what a load of shit. Seven is getting on a bit! AN example of discrimination right there.

In my life, there's no crime more serious than paedophilia. Make the accused stand trail. There's evidence against them. What does it take to get justice?!

Ah yeah, you need the favour of the police. Like how some vandals can smash my window, admit it, not pay, and the police drop the case because they can't be arsed.

Sad world we live in with bullshit served as democracy and repression served as justice.

But that's my tuppence, I'm gonna fuck off.

Not all of us view discussion forums as a place to debate and argue. Some just want to bring balance by offerring their own opinions and read the general opinion of a populace. I'm in that camp.

I've not read the whole thread because it's a free world and I had an opinion before coming here today.

Goodday sirs.

:)

• Paid Members
I'd say the more pertanent question is 'How can you prove the police and authorities have harassed them?'

By taking the evil fuckers to court perhaps?

This wouldn't be the first time that a paedo ring has influence and has used that influence to discredit a victim. It won't be the last.

In the world I live in, people like Holly are discriminated against on a daily basis.

Someone in this thead says she has the mental age of 7 so therefore does not know what's happening... what a load of shit. Seven is getting on a bit! AN example of discrimination right there.

In my life, there's no crime more serious than paedophilia. Make the accused stand trail. There's evidence against them. What does it take to get justice?!

Ah yeah, you need the favour of the police. Like how some vandals can smash my window, admit it, not pay, and the police drop the case because they can't be arsed.

Sad world we live in with bullshit served as democracy and repression served as justice.

But that's my tuppence, I'm gonna fuck off.

Not all of us view discussion forums as a place to debate and argue. Some just want to bring balance by offerring their own opinions and read the general opinion of a populace. I'm in that camp.

I've not read the whole thread because it's a free world and I had an opinion before coming here today.

Goodday sirs.

:)

Or, as we call it round here, you're going to 'do a Duane'. Berk.