Other MMA Shows

Egg Shen

After seeing some positive feedback on Twitter this morning I'm about quarter of the way through the most recent Pancrease show from this weekend. So far very enjoyable. Would recommend.

Thanks for the recommendation, it was a fun show. Good action in pretty much every fight. Yuki Yasunaga is always hilarious to watch. Wish he had Sakuraba/Genki Sudo level skills. He would be such a huge star.

After seeing some positive feedback on Twitter this morning I'm about quarter of the way through the most recent Pancrease show from this weekend. So far very enjoyable. Would recommend.

Thanks for the recommendation, it was a fun show. Good action in pretty much every fight. Yuki Yasunaga is always hilarious to watch. Wish he had Sakuraba/Genki Sudo level skills. He would be such a huge star.

Yeah, I'm half way through the card and it's a heck of a lot of fun. 

In other news there was a link but can't find it basically stating KSW and M1 both turned down a deal with Fight Pass for anyone interested. KSW must be confident in some expansion plans if that's the case.

• Paid Members

Im definitely watching UR Fight, im a sucker for the shitness.

Lil heads up, dunno if any of you saw BAMMA 24 on 5 backon Feb 27th but its on the catchup player and i'd highly recommend it if you like short, violent fights. It delivers.

Im definitely watching UR Fight, im a sucker for the shitness.

Lil heads up, dunno if any of you saw BAMMA 24 on 5 backon Feb 27th but its on the catchup player and i'd highly recommend it if you like short, violent fights. It delivers.

I nearly mentioned BAMMA on here it went totally under the radar. Not that many discuss it here but British MMA on live TV and that. Think it shows the current state that promotion is in more than anything. Will check the card out though if I get time, cheers Ebb.

• Paid Members

Yeh it comes and goes un-noticed on here really, easy to view though on the catchup player. I never used to like the 2 fight main card format, but shorter, snappier shows work for me given the overload of MMA these days. Lots to like about the BAMMA broadcast.

On the MSL and Sullivan show they brought up some great points about UR Fight. They like the blurring of lines between work and shoot and put forward the idea of a company running worked matches using MMA guys where the commission would almost want to/have to prove it was a shoot, rather than the promotion pushing that idea. So, Shamrock is suspended. Why not still put him in against Severn and have them have a shoot, then say it's pro wrestling and make the commission prove it was a shoot.

It sounds a bit silly, but I don't think it's ever happened and I can definitely see stuff going that way at some point. Would actually be fun to go back to a more sports based product than comedy all the time.

You'd have to pay me to sit through that!

Suspended. Real NHB for real men. Not girly MMA for bumboys.

Poof.

I watched Dan Severn vs Ken Shamrock on Fight Pass the other night and it was literally 30 minutes of them circling each other. 

You'd be lucky if the both of them are even capable of that these days.

It was a human game of chess, much like the tactics of Charles Bronson in the film Hard Times. That's the antithesis of poof.

It bore more resemblance to a mating ritual, than an actual fight. But hey, if that's your thing then fair play I guess. These are open minded times.