Other MMA Shows

Egg Shen

I wish. More just a heads up for the likes of me who've got fuck all to do between 2 and 8pm finishing College early on a friday :p

Also the abuse I take on here for trying to make sure anyone interested get's the best bang for their buck for a month's worth of fight pass this weekend is unbelievable, pricks the lot of you :)

Edited by seanz25

Poor Dada is still in the hospital!

DHAFIR HARRIS - DADA 5000 MEDICAL UPDATE

We had hoped to bring Dada's fans and supporters news that he would be released today after completing a full week in the Hospital, however, his Doctors have required that he stay through the weekend and into early next week for continued monitoring and observation. If his progress continues he should be released early next week.

We appreciate the outpour of support from fans all around the country wishing Dada a speedy recovery, your kind words and prayers are heard.

We would also like to thank the good people at BELLATOR, the EMT's, doctors and nurses at the Hospital, his friends and everyone who has worked there least for Dada to get better. Thank you.

• Paid Members

Dantas/Galvao is off the Bellator show. Cheick Kongo/Vinicius Spartan now headlines.

Fuck! I was looking forward to that fight as well!

yeh it harmed the card. Kongo/Spartan warmed up toward the end but it was a flat headliner, Cheick Kongo is partial to a stinker.

Since when did Kendall Grove become a KO artist? he's knocking fuckers dead at the moment

only found out post-fight that Grove's brother died a month ago as well, props for him going in there and fighting on.

Dave Rickles back on track too, anytime Rickles fight at home it's worth a look, the crowd lose their shit.

Bellator put this on friday...

b9krOYr.jpg

Darrion Caldwell is the guy Luke Thomas kept bigging up over the Bellator 149 weekend, he's 4-0 in Bellator but has been bured on the prelims, he's been thrust into the main event here so im interested to see what all the fuss is about.

Joe Warren vs. Darrion Caldwell

Gilbert Smith vs. Fernando Gonzalez

Bubba Jenkins vs. Yoiti Yamauchi

Joe Taimanglo vs. Sirwan Kakai

Jenkins/Yamauchi is the other fight to watch out for, two of Bellator's best 145lb'ers.

• Paid Members

Is it just me or does Joe Warren really get on your tits?

Haven't caught up with the prelims from last week yet. Are they worth bothering with? I find the quality drops RIGHT off with Bellator when it comes to the prelims.

• Paid Members

Nah i rarely watch the prelims for Bellator shows, they are usually filled with local fighters. There's probably some decent action on there but Bellator never really loads it up with name value. Caldwell is a great example of why the prelims have value though, it's a bit of a weeding out process.

• Paid Members

Joe Rogan was saying recently on his podcast that Wanderlei either signed or was going to sign to fight Fedor on a Rizin show but the Nevada commission did something to stop it from happening. They changed his lifetime ban to a three year suspension or something. But if he fights anywhere before the suspension is up, the NSAC will see that as him violating his suspension and he'll be banned in America for good. That's why Wand isn't just saying 'fuck you' to them and staying in Japan, because apparently Bellator are breaking out the big bucks for him, according to Rogan. Rizin would be a quick one-off payday, Bellator will be a longer term thing. Wand's not going to be able to fight in the States for around 18 months though. I'd rather he just retire but he must need the money if he's willing to wait the year and a half until he can fight in Bellator, in his 40s, rather than just hang the gloves up.