The Metal/Punk/Rock Thread

Egg Shen

The headliners haven't been announced yet. Gav who runs it hasn't been shy about the fact they struggled with ticket sales last year and I'd reckon Bleeding Through, Nails and Russian Circles will shift a fair few tickets but with any luck there'll be two big hitters above them. No idea who though. Suffocation possibly. I think Obituary are out as think Damnation clashes with one of those Carribean cruise festivals.

13 minutes ago, cobra_gordo said:

The headliners haven't been announced yet. Gav who runs it hasn't been shy about the fact they struggled with ticket sales last year and I'd reckon Bleeding Through, Nails and Russian Circles will shift a fair few tickets but with any luck there'll be two big hitters above them. No idea who though. Suffocation possibly. I think Obituary are out as think Damnation clashes with one of those Carribean cruise festivals.

Obituary are in Germany that night on the Sepultura farewell tour and won’t be in the UK until that tour comes over the following week

• 2 weeks later...

Mr Bungle were one of my suspected Damnation headliners along with Cannibal Corpse and Dillinger. That post might be hinting at a bit more than a one off festival show though and I doubt Damnation would settle for anything less than a UK exclusive. Exciting news either way, would love to finally see them live.

Third from the top on Second Stage, playing third fiddle to Heilung and Bad Omens. Make of that what you will. Manchester Ritz is a great venue for them though. Those tickets will go in a flash.

As for the rest of Download, below is the updated bill. Easiest £300 I’ve ever saved

nIpnoiY.jpeg

Edited by WyattSheepMask

29 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Third from the top on Second Stage, playing third fiddle to Heilung and Bad Omens. Make of that what you will. Manchester Ritz is a great venue for them though. Those tickets will go in a flash.

As for the rest of Download, below is the updated bill. Easiest £300 I’ve ever saved

nIpnoiY.jpeg

Busted headlining the third stage has sold me and this second wave of band's has absolutely made up for the first imo big time.

6 minutes ago, Kfogg1991 said:

Busted headlining the third stage has sold me and this second wave of band's has absolutely made up for the first imo big time.

Hey man, if you’re happy with it that’s great, fucking go for it, but you couldn’t pay me to watch 90% of that bill

Edited by WyattSheepMask