Post of the Year 2010 Now Online

tiger_rick

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
You mean they're not taking this off the air? I hate to shit on a child's happiness but....

iggle-piggle.jpg

....have any daytime TV watchdogs actually SEEN that fucking thing?! It's bloody horrifying. I'm adamant that there's a type of fearlessness as a child that deteriorates with age (for instance, I didn't batter an eyelid at Zelda from the Terrahawks, who scared my older sister to the point of tears), but I'd sooner have a full-size Chucky doll, Talking Tina or a Cabbage Patch Kid with no eyes at the end of my bed than that blue cunt. If I ever heard some weird voodoo shit from my garden at night and saw that moonlit fucker dancing on the lawn, I'd move.

• Paid Members
You mean they're not taking this off the air? I hate to shit on a child's happiness but....

iggle-piggle.jpg

....have any daytime TV watchdogs actually SEEN that fucking thing?! It's bloody horrifying. I'm adamant that there's a type of fearlessness as a child that deteriorates with age (for instance, I didn't batter an eyelid at Zelda from the Terrahawks, who scared my older sister to the point of tears), but I'd sooner have a full-size Chucky doll, Talking Tina or a Cabbage Patch Kid with no eyes at the end of my bed than that blue cunt. If I ever heard some weird voodoo shit from my garden at night and saw that moonlit fucker dancing on the lawn, I'd move.

Tell you why it's scary - because it doesn't look it. It's insidious. Zelda you can recognise as the enemy - she's evil, and looks like she's evil. This character looks like one of those evil fuckers who draw you in by looking friendly and then turn nasty and savage.

Being a smart-arse wrestling fan I did the following tweet after reading Foley's announcement of this project on Twitter last night:

Hoping the @realmickfoley movie ends at No Way Out 2000, before all the comebacks. Each one less impactful than the last for 10 long years.

Obviously I didn't expect Foley would actually read it, it was just my first thought upon hearing his announcement.

About half an hour later I got a DM (private message, as opposed to a public tweet) from the man himself:

Mark - does it somehow make you feel good to say something mean - to go out of your way to make someone feel bad on their big day?

I felt rather guilty after reading that, like I had ruined his day.

As my twitter ID is @dopper6 I'm unsure whether he actually looked on my profile to see my real name or if he was using an insider wrestling term to start his message?

:blush:

• Paid Members

Sorry carbomb but this is great.

Being a smart-arse wrestling fan I did the following tweet after reading Foley's announcement of this project on Twitter last night:

Hoping the @realmickfoley movie ends at No Way Out 2000, before all the comebacks. Each one less impactful than the last for 10 long years.

Obviously I didn't expect Foley would actually read it, it was just my first thought upon hearing his announcement.

About half an hour later I got a DM (private message, as opposed to a public tweet) from the man himself:

Mark - does it somehow make you feel good to say something mean - to go out of your way to make someone feel bad on their big day?

I felt rather guilty after reading that, like I had ruined his day.

As my twitter ID is @dopper6 I'm unsure whether he actually looked on my profile to see my real name or if he was using an insider wrestling term to start his message?

:blush:

It's high time someone took Foley aside and explained to him that, as a grown man, it's high time he realised that the Internet isn't the same as real life and not to take everything he reads so fucking seriously. He'll give himself a hernia at this rate.

Maybe Carbomb could have a word with him about it..

• Awards Moderator

Cleetus' latest ROH post (in the thread 'ROH') is both ~~~able and made me giggle like Homer Simpson saying the word "titmouse".

Do you believe in hell Checkmate?, if so I'd steer clear of ROH, because if you support the product that's where you're headed. ROH is the brainchild of a paedophile, by buying one of their dvd's you're admitting that you have the same vision of what wrestling should be as a paedophile. Forgive me, but I wouldn't want to be known as having the same taste in dvd's as a paedophile.

Do you know what that paedophile did with the sales money from his first batch of ROH dvd's?, he bought a computer, do you know what he did with that computer?, he signed up to MSN messenger, and do you know what he was caught doing on MSN messenger?, he was caught arranging a sex session with what he believed to be a 4 week old boy. Now I'm no psychic, but if this wasn't an undercover sting, and when this paedophile arrived at the house an actual 4 week old answered the door, I believe there would've been a beasting on the cards, and against gods will, someone would have lost their virginity, and I suppose the little boy would have aswell.

But even if you have no morals, and even if Feinstein didn't attempt to beast babies, I'd steer clear anyway, ROH is shite.

Archived