Paid Members Green Posted January 7, 2010 Paid Members Posted January 7, 2010 Supremo, mainly because I couldn't see anyone else voting for the moany cunt. Surprised at the amount of votes he has received to be honest. Lots of votes for a moany, humourless turd who likes the sound of his own voice? How bizarre indeed. Cheers, Howard. I agree with you Howard, it's justified, just I couldn't see that many people agreeing with people like me. I mean, he gets his dick sucked on here all the time. Metaphorically anyway.
Mab Posted January 7, 2010 Posted January 7, 2010 Could anyone remind me what C/WMark Please!'s user name used to be before the name changes?
Paid Members Tommy! Posted January 7, 2010 Paid Members Posted January 7, 2010 (edited) Feel the bang I believe it was, was it. Edited January 7, 2010 by Tommy!
Magnum Milano Posted January 7, 2010 Posted January 7, 2010 Could anyone remind me what C/WMark Please!'s user name used to be before the name changes? Yup, feelthebang.
Paid Members martyngnr Posted January 7, 2010 Paid Members Posted January 7, 2010 Hitman with numbers aint on the list neither..mmm More's the pity. Does he spam everyone with PM's or is it just me?
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted January 7, 2010 Author Paid Members Posted January 7, 2010 Hitman with numbers aint on the list neither..mmm More's the pity. Does he spam everyone with PM's or is it just me? He PM's me sometimes. I don't mind, he's a nice enough guy.
Mab Posted January 7, 2010 Posted January 7, 2010 Why didn't he make the list? I'm not sure who to vote. Didn't Mr.Seven used to be one of the "cool members" as it were?
Moderators PowerButchi Posted January 7, 2010 Moderators Posted January 7, 2010 I've not a clue why Seven's on here at all to be honest. Easily one of the better posters, and one I always enjoy reading.
Paid Members martyngnr Posted January 7, 2010 Paid Members Posted January 7, 2010 Hitman with numbers aint on the list neither..mmm More's the pity. Does he spam everyone with PM's or is it just me? He PM's me sometimes. I don't mind, he's a nice enough guy. I know he is. Apart from supporting Liverpool obviously.
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted January 7, 2010 Author Paid Members Posted January 7, 2010 Why didn't he make the list? Because he didn't get nominated. Same for everyone else who's not on the list.
David Posted January 7, 2010 Posted January 7, 2010 I've not a clue why Seven's on here at all to be honest. Easily one of the better posters, and one I always enjoy reading. Probably because he pisses off certain other paid members, who have saw fit to use this poll as a way of "getting him back" or something. It is a bit sad really, as he's far from a "dolt".
Moderators neil Posted January 7, 2010 Moderators Posted January 7, 2010 It's because he is divisive, and as I said on earlier pages people are voting based on dislike rather than content of posts.
Recommended Posts