Jump to content

Who's the forum idiot of 2009?  

272 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted
59 votes? superb stuff.

 

I'm not going to bitch and moan over a forum award, infact I find it funny as hell, good work people, good work.

As said before as well, any whining over being nominated or doing the "VOTE ME FOR LOL" stuff will be suspended until voting is over.
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Paid Members
Posted
I don't think there's any need to rush to get it in this year. Also, I agree cunt is a bit harsh, but something to that effect.

 

"Git of the Year"?

The "Wish You Weren't Here" Award.

 

Like that people can vote for someone that they find irritating but who wouldn't otherwise be counted as a dolt or a white-noise poster.

  • Paid Members
Posted
I don't think there's any need to rush to get it in this year. Also, I agree cunt is a bit harsh, but something to that effect.

 

"Git of the Year"?

The "Wish You Weren't Here" Award.

 

Like that people can vote for someone that they find irritating but who wouldn't otherwise be counted as a dolt or a white-noise poster.

I assume we're talking about an award aimed at people such as Seven who is up for the dolt award because people think he's a cunt. In which case that doesn't work, because as much as people think he's a cunt, most probably wouldn't want him to leave either.

Posted (edited)

I really don't read a lot of topics on here these days, just check updates etc so I don't know fully whats going on. But I love the way the idiots from dolt past are all kissing Sevens arse in order to try and save theirselves from future flames. Thats how it looks from here anyway. That said there are very few posters I genuinely go to read. Mr. Seven, Supremo's I will check out if I see they have posted.

 

Can someone point me in the direction of some of this Supremo hate?

 

EDIT: I have read up on Supremo's superb posts. I am almost famous by association with the great man, seeing as one of those superb posts was in reply to me, a mere mortal.

Supremo is a good poster, and only posts on subjects he feels strongly about, that's probably why they are good. But it is never good to start to believe you are a truly great man based on what people may say.

Some of the best people in the world are the humble ones, something Supremo certaily isn't.

Edited by Turnbucklepads
  • Paid Members
Posted

I swear Supremo has written about how great his posts are and how he's always right etc for years. I just took it as light humour, like ButchReedMarks escapades. Lighten up chaps.

 

Due to his posts leading me to roll my eyes and groan "fucking retard" at the monitor a record breaking number of times throughout the year, feelthebang wins this with ease. Dynamite Duane should have been nominated too. (my fault).

Posted

That Seven is beating EmperorSeb in this poll is fucking distressing

  • Moderators
Posted (edited)

"Wish you Weren't Here" is a great name for the award Ronnie.. That award should probably be run next year BUT at the minute we do still get plenty of overlap nomination/voting for dolt and Think you're Funny and this might provide yet more of the same.

Edited by Chest Rockwell
  • Paid Members
Posted

Or in keeping with the wrestling theme how about 'Loser Leaves UKFF Award'

Posted

I don't know whether it's the excitement/stress of this thread, but JakeRobertsParoleOfficer and Emperorseb seem to have gone on a bit of a thread-opening mongocaust today.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...