UKFF Dolt of the Year 2009

tiger_rick

Who's the forum idiot of 2009?  

272 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

We can only vote for one? Boo-urns :(

I want to say children of bodom. He started this thread in which he castigated Wikipedia, since the Shawn Michaels article made a claim that Shawn, son of a military guy one-time based in the UK, once lived in the vicinity of Reading. Ignoring the fact that Wiki provided a source (reference details in Shawn's book) COB denounced it, since the little-known fifth law of thermodynamics states that Shawn can't have, since COB lives there.

A couple of days later he asked for a proof-reader for a "novel" he'd written. This was doubly funny considering that not only did the literary aspirations come from a man whose output to date includes the grammatical disaster (and candidate post in itself for this award) that was

if this is true i m with the BNP. its getting stupid the amount of foregins who come into england, get free health care,free student loans, and take all are jobs. its about time we stopped being so british and saying "welcome to britain" and tell them to fuck off back to their own country.

but also that it was nine pages in length.

I'm a little bit stuck on what dolt could be construed to mean, though. I mean, COB seems more erm ... resigned or disenfranchised than simply being unable to breathe on his own without someone to remind him.

So, in my opinion the best person to qualify for the award (though not an unlikeable poster) would be steven1977uk2002. His list of crimes against intelligence include numerous instances where he's arrived on the scene after several posts have been made, clearly only read the first post, and then posts something which will already have been addressed and which comes across as doltish, usually in some sort of matter-of-fact way.

I refer, for example, to his contribution in this thread about Shane McMahon leaving WWE. Arriving on the scene after 67 replies to the original posts (some of which queried whether it might be genuine) he asked whether it was "a [sic] angle". He then affirmed that the news was not true since "Im sorry but WWE is a Mcmahon family business and I just dont see any of them quitting." He typed that a mere couple of weeks since it was publicised that Linda McMahon was doing exactly that.

Alongside this specimen there are the endless ones in classified where he clearly shows he has no idea about the value of money, especially this great thread where he's trying to sell a few DVD cake tins for

We love you Mab.

Besides, Supremo has this in the bag this year with his spectacular fall from grace. From Best Poster to laughing stock in one graceful plummet. And on a personal note, I voted for him because he's got this weird obsession with me where he continuously tries to get some type of win back like he's Triple H or something, still annoyed that he had to look at the lights some years earlier. It's sad really as some of his "outrageously good posts" probably deserve to be nominated for Post of the Year.

• Moderators

He got on the ballot for only one reason as far as I can tell, and that was because he nominated a couple of his own posts for post of the year.

C/W Mark, Please! / Feelthebang has really earned this award, let's not rob him for some gimmick shit; he is our king retard and should be crowned as such.

• Paid Members

^^ Actually, I wonder how he'd handle it if he lost his pre-ordained top slot on the basis of a gimmick push. Would he blog about how unfair it is that some spoilsports pushed the undeserving Sup-RATM-o to first place and deprived a young boy of his rightful place at number one?

• Paid Members
Emperorseb - hands down, although I'd like to give a dishonorable mention to C/WMark for his conduct in the 'RATM Christmas No. 1' thread.

As much as I kind of agree, C/W Mark seems to possess at least a bit of intellegence to know the subject matter. He's just wrong and mental usually. Emperorseb seems to be lost and posts random shite. I'm going with C/W Mark, because he should know better. And he's been suspended from the forum about 50 times this year. You have to admire The Emperor's survival powers.

Emperorseb - hands down, although I'd like to give a dishonorable mention to C/WMark for his conduct in the 'RATM Christmas No. 1' thread.

As much as I kind of agree, C/W Mark seems to possess at least a bit of intellegence to know the subject matter. He's just wrong and mental usually. Emperorseb seems to be lost and posts random shite. I'm going with C/W Mark, because he should know better. And he's been suspended from the forum about 50 times this year. You have to admire The Emperor's survival powers.

Well, there is that. I also thought that the new guy obsessed with Les Kellett would bag himself a nomination this year, but his dolt-ness became apparent too late to bag himself a spot in the Hall Of Shame.

If the voting was designed to span the board and not the dictated shortlist, I would have voted for Loligan. :)