Jump to content

Who's the forum idiot of 2009?  

272 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted
Based on the various posts on here and the fact we can only vote for one, with the importance of Doltishness can we have 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes?

I did come up with an proportional representation idea earlier in the year with a set amount of "Banned days" then they get dished out based on the percentage of votes but lets face it, that ain't going to happen as it is too much like hard work and who wants that?

 

Good point, Chest, POTY does crop up a lot but I guess it must be hard to keep tabs on. Maybe we can Match Of The Day it up a little this year with a post of the month competition (as chosen by paid members, voted for by all) then have a post of the season from all the winners. What do you think, Rick?

  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Paid Members
Posted
I have more votes than Keeno, tommyboi and children of bodom! Where are my haters?

 

You are just a protest vote by the silent minority. Think of yourself as the BNP.

  • Moderators
Posted

It appears that people are voting thinking this is "WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST". It is for who is the most STUPID.

 

Therefore everyone who is voting based on hate is, in fact, a dolt themselves. I despair.

Posted
haters-gonna-hate.gif

I could watch that all day

 

If you watch this with the chorus of Franz Ferdinand's "No You Girls" playing in the background, it's fucking amazing.

Posted
It appears that people are voting thinking this is "WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST". It is for who is the most STUPID.

 

Therefore everyone who is voting based on hate is, in fact, a dolt themselves. I despair.

 

Surely it's for the person you regard as the biggest idiot? The guy who's posts make you slap your forehead in despair. Not necessarily the most stupid, there are quite a few dimwits who are harmless and not doltish.

Posted
I have more votes than Keeno, tommyboi and children of bodom! Where are my haters?

 

I got you right here, buddy.

 

And I think it slightly unfair to give the Dolt award to people who are beyond help. I mean really, some of the nominees are windowlickers of the highest order. The award would mean nothing to them. Most likely, they'd run round the house shouting "I is da winnar!" and their mum will pat them on the head and that'll be it. It won't change them. With Seven, it's all about the absolute lack of self-awareness, the use of his undoubted intellect to contrive to make himself look like the most ignorant man in history. Actually, now I think about it, you'd really have to say borderline ASD. Just a twat of the highest order. But a good number of votes in this category might just make him take a long, hard look at himself and try to be less of an awful cunt next year. And that would be a good thing.

  • Paid Members
Posted
the use of his undoubted intellect to contrive to make himself look like the most ignorant man in history.

 

What, because he thinks Jacko was a kiddy fiddler and the bible is a fairy story? If that's the criteria, I'd rather be a dolt.

Posted

Tough choice on about half of those nominated but its down to C/W Mark & Emperorseb for me.

I mean Mark has so much going on, contradictions, possible brain damage, homophobia, Jackson love turning to hate, the Rage stuff, the 'Don't use my real name rant, only to change his user name to his real name' type bollocks. But at the end of the day I get amusement from the great 'tard.

Emperor on the otherhand just talks bollocks, gets owned to shit then retorts two months later with more mental, just a dolt but not in a amusing way so he gets my vote.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...