UKFF Dolt of the Year 2009

tiger_rick

Who's the forum idiot of 2009?  

272 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Its a joke that Seven and Supremo can get so many votes. Rubbing people up the wrong way is something completely different to being a dolt. Neither are dolts, clearly. I thought the only people who would be voting for Seven would be Kenny (way more of a dolt than Seven could ever be) McBride and Carbomb, but both because of personal issues with him instead of actually thinking he is a dolt - which in turn would make them dolts for not even understanding the point of the poll.

Edited by Legend Killer

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hitman with numbers aint on the list neither..mmm

More's the pity.

Does he spam everyone with PM's or is it just me?

He PM's me sometimes. I don't mind, he's a nice enough guy.

Seconded. I like hitman. Wind him up a bit and stuff but he's an alright guy. Can get a bit too involved in some subjects, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

• Paid Members
Its a joke that Seven and Supremo can get so many votes. Rubbing people up the wrong way is something completely different to being a dolt. Neither are dolts, clearly. I thought the only people who would be voting for Seven would be Kenny (way more of a dolt than Seven could ever be) McBride and Carbomb, but both because of personal issues with him instead of actually thinking he is a dolt - which in turn would make them dolts for not even understanding the point of the poll.

Well then, we're all dolts. It's all a bit childish, really - Seven nominated me, and I nominated him.

• Paid Members
From what i've seen of it, it simply looks as though Supremo's posting style rubs Loki the wrong way.

I'm not sure about him trying to "get one up on him", or any of the Triple H references though.

To put my neutral hat on, it's always seemed to be that Loki and Supes used to have disagreements quite a lot, and Supes never *EVER* backs down, even when the other person has stopped caring. It's never been about wins or losses, it's about the fact that Supremo seems to genuinely love arguing a point, more than most people, and after a while, Loki gets fed up and can't be bothered with that much discussion over, let's face it, wrestling. (He may very well post that all I've just said is bollocks, and I'm fully prepared to accept it is) I've never been on the other side of it, but I can see why Loki then doesn't want to deal with it all again. But I've always found Loki to be the one looking for the argument when Supes posts in a thread.

But yeah, Dolt? No.

I explained precisely why I voted for (and nominated) Seven. He responded like...well, not so much a dolt, more a troll, but we don't have a troll of the year award so you work with what you've got, dontcha?

Oh aye, he's more than capable of being a troll. He does it quite a lot.

I find it amusing really, but that's neither here nor there. I suppose if you dislike a poster, and this is your only poll for voting in such a manner, there can't be complaints.

Someone in the suggestions said there should be a "Cunt of the Year" and I agree. There's guys in this poll who should not be there.

I can't really understand the hate for Seven from you Kenny.

It could be said that the post you made describing him could in fact describe you as well;

With Seven Ken, it's all about the absolute lack of self-awareness, the use of his undoubted intellect to contrive to make himself look like the most ignorant man in history. Actually, now I think about it, you'd really have to say borderline ASD. Just a twat of the highest order.

• Paid Members
Someone in the suggestions said there should be a "Cunt of the Year" and I agree. There's guys in this poll who should not be there.

Soilent_Green's brilliant suggestion got ignored this year unfortunately.

From what i've seen of it, it simply looks as though Supremo's posting style rubs Loki the wrong way.

I'm not sure about him trying to "get one up on him", or any of the Triple H references though.

To put my neutral hat on, it's always seemed to be that Loki and Supes used to have disagreements quite a lot, and Supes never *EVER* backs down, even when the other person has stopped caring. It's never been about wins or losses, it's about the fact that Supremo seems to genuinely love arguing a point, more than most people, and after a while, Loki gets fed up and can't be bothered with that much discussion over, let's face it, wrestling. (He may very well post that all I've just said is bollocks, and I'm fully prepared to accept it is) I've never been on the other side of it, but I can see why Loki then doesn't want to deal with it all again. But I've always found Loki to be the one looking for the argument when Supes posts in a thread.

But yeah, Dolt? No.

You're not far off really, but the reason I've given up is that there's no "genuine love of an argument" with Supremo, no back and forth, just him insisting that he's right again and again until everyone else has lost interest. That's not debate, it's borderline autism. The reason he (and you) think I have a personal grudge with him is that, until recently, I was one of the very few people on here willing to call him on it, rather than gently massaging his balls with my mouth every time he posted. Thing is, when he's right he can be quite eloquent, but when he's wrong he makes it worse with his arrogance.

I can't really understand the hate for Seven from you Kenny.

LOL @ hypocrite jesus-boy attempting to lecture me.

I always thought that religious-types were supposed to be a forgiving sort?

Turn the other cheek and all that?