NEWM Posted January 13, 2010 Posted January 13, 2010 Glad to see my name is not on the list this time. I'm amazed too.
thejeffjarrettone Posted January 15, 2010 Posted January 15, 2010 You got quite a few votes Andy, it's just there has been a higher quality of doltishness this year. Console yourself that whilst you are still an idiot, you are just not as good at it as the people nominated. They were all by you, though. If you don't like what I have to say, please feel free to ignore me.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 15, 2010 Moderators Posted January 15, 2010 Nah, not true. Plenty of other people think you're an idiot. I, for example, think you're a complete tool.
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted January 15, 2010 Paid Members Posted January 15, 2010 You see Andy, you are such a dolt you don't understand how voting works. It must be something they put in the water around Grantham. Hopefully it makes you inbred cousin botherers infertile as well.
thejeffjarrettone Posted January 15, 2010 Posted January 15, 2010 Nah, not true. Plenty of other people think you're an idiot. I, for example, think you're a complete tool. I, for one, couldn't give a flying fuck what some internet twat thinks of me.
Paid Members Jaffa Posted January 15, 2010 Paid Members Posted January 15, 2010 Nah, not true. Plenty of other people think you're an idiot. I, for example, think you're a complete tool. I, for one, couldn't give a flying fuck what some internet twat thinks of me. Yep, that's the way to deal with it.
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted January 15, 2010 Paid Members Posted January 15, 2010 Nah, not true. Plenty of other people think you're an idiot. I, for example, think you're a complete tool. I, for one, couldn't give a flying fuck what some internet twat thinks of me. You do care Andy. You have nothing else to do in Grantham apart from hang around the George Centre trying to do a spot of shop lifting to feed your skag habit.
Turnbucklepads Posted January 15, 2010 Posted January 15, 2010 (edited) Can I, just for the record, thank everyone for not nominating me? That you actually recognise that sometimes I have a point is flattering! Nah, not true. Plenty of other people think you're an idiot. I, for example, think you're a complete tool. I, for one, couldn't give a flying fuck what some internet twat thinks of me. Hmmm. See where I'm going with this? Edited January 15, 2010 by Turnbucklepads
Famous Mortimer Posted January 16, 2010 Posted January 16, 2010 (edited) I, for one, couldn't give a flying fuck what some internet twat thinks of me. Then why post: Can I, just for the record, thank everyone for not nominating me? That you actually recognise that sometimes I have a point is flattering! ? EDIT: Beaten to it by turnbucklepads, dammit. Edited January 16, 2010 by Famous Mortimer
Emperorseb Posted January 17, 2010 Posted January 17, 2010 (edited) in mere hours this thread will close and the shit award will be given to a most deserving winner now before you resond to this with your grey feelings towards me and about this result, no no, dont bother, you people called it, you chose to be so black and white about it and said i was going to win this and in the end im not even in the top two Edited January 17, 2010 by Emperorseb
David Posted January 17, 2010 Posted January 17, 2010 in mere hours this thread will close and the shit award will be given to a most deserving winner now before you resond to this with your grey feelings towards me and about this result, no no, dont bother, you people called it, you chose to be so black and white about it and said i was going to win this and in the end im not even in the top two
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted January 17, 2010 Paid Members Posted January 17, 2010 (edited) in mere hours this thread will close and the shit award will be given to a most deserving winner now before you resond to this with your grey feelings about me, oh no no, dont bother, you people called it, you chose to be so black and white about it and said i was going to win this and in the end im not even in the top two I dont think anyone said you were going to win it. Feelthebizang worked hard for this award. I feel you were very lazy in your fight for this award. You didnt have the heart for it. Edited January 17, 2010 by Ian_hitmanhart
Moderators PowerButchi Posted January 17, 2010 Moderators Posted January 17, 2010 in mere hours this thread will close and the shit award will be given to a most deserving winner now before you resond to this with your grey feelings towards me and about this result, no no, dont bother, you people called it, you chose to be so black and white about it and said i was going to win this and in the end im not even in the top two Well done, you are only the 3rd biggest dolt on the board.
Mr. Seven Posted January 17, 2010 Posted January 17, 2010 Ugh, he put me in his sig. What sparkling company I keep.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted January 17, 2010 Paid Members Posted January 17, 2010 Ugh, he put me in his sig. What sparkling company I keep. He didnt underline your name like Feelthebang, though.
Recommended Posts