UKFF Dolt of the Year 2009

tiger_rick

Who's the forum idiot of 2009?  

272 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You got quite a few votes Andy, it's just there has been a higher quality of doltishness this year. Console yourself that whilst you are still an idiot, you are just not as good at it as the people nominated.

They were all by you, though. If you don't like what I have to say, please feel free to ignore me.

• Paid Members
Nah, not true. Plenty of other people think you're an idiot.

I, for example, think you're a complete tool.

I, for one, couldn't give a flying fuck what some internet twat thinks of me.

Yep, that's the way to deal with it.

• Paid Members

You do care Andy. You have nothing else to do in Grantham apart from hang around the George Centre trying to do a spot of shop lifting to feed your skag habit.

Can I, just for the record, thank everyone for not nominating me? That you actually recognise that sometimes I have a point is flattering!

Hmmm. :sneaky: See where I'm going with this?

Edited by Turnbucklepads

Then why post:

Can I, just for the record, thank everyone for not nominating me? That you actually recognise that sometimes I have a point is flattering!

?

EDIT: Beaten to it by turnbucklepads, dammit.

Edited by Famous Mortimer

in mere hours this thread will close and the shit award will be given to a most deserving winner

now before you resond to this with your grey feelings towards me and about this result,

no no, dont bother,

you people called it, you chose to be so black and white about it and said i was going to win this and in the end im not even in the top two

Edited by Emperorseb

in mere hours this thread will close and the shit award will be given to a most deserving winner

now before you resond to this with your grey feelings towards me and about this result,

no no, dont bother,

you people called it, you chose to be so black and white about it and said i was going to win this and in the end im not even in the top two

:laugh:

• Paid Members

now before you resond to this with your grey feelings about me,

oh no no, dont bother,

I dont think anyone said you were going to win it. Feelthebizang worked hard for this award. I feel you were very lazy in your fight for this award. You didnt have the heart for it.

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

• Moderators

no no, dont bother,

Well done, you are only the 3rd biggest dolt on the board.