DVDs and Films You Have Watched Recently #2

The Cum Doctor

Just do it and ignore Loki when he's mean about it.

Tut. I enjoy Woy's blog and agree it should have its own thread.

EDIT: so I can be all up in his grill about how wrong he is :angry:

Edited by Loki

• Paid Members

Can you guys help me out with finding the name to a movie. I've never seen it, so i cant even really describe it properly. I know it came out in the cinema this year, and the premise is one of those types; a group of people/strangers are trapped in a building (I think its warehouse/industrial unit/storage unit) and are being terrorised by some monster. Or something? Just trying to get together some "bad" movies for the Christmas viewing with Mrs Chimpo, and that one got my attention when the trailers were out earlier in the year.

Can you guys help me out with finding the name to a movie. I've never seen it, so i cant even really describe it properly. I know it came out in the cinema this year, and the premise is one of those types; a group of people/strangers are trapped in a building (I think its warehouse/industrial unit/storage unit) and are being terrorised by some monster. Or something? Just trying to get together some "bad" movies for the Christmas viewing with Mrs Chimpo, and that one got my attention when the trailers were out earlier in the year.

• Paid Members

I'll stick that one in my to watch pile. Might not get to watch it over Christmas, cause while I adore good-bad movies, Mrs Chimpo isnt as prepared to sit through stuff - but is prepared to endlessly rematch bad-bad movies like Twilight, but I digress. I have to kind of trick her into bad movies, so stuff thats recent gets through her net easier. Stuff that have come out in the last couple of years - even better if its this year - like Shrooms, Chernobyl Diaries, Troll Hunter etc, I can get away with. They are all lined up for Christmas viewing so far.

Also, there is some film where a tyre goes around killing people, I seen the trailer for it recently, and its looks amazing in a totally bat shit mental way. Have you seen it Gladders?

EDIT: Found it, its called Rubber. Here its imdb page, and here's the trailer on youtube. This is going into the pile.

Edited by JohnnyChimpo

• Moderators
Also, there is some film where a tyre goes around killing people, I seen the trailer for it recently, and its looks amazing in a totally bat shit mental way. Have you seen it Gladders?

EDIT: Found it, its called Rubber. Here its imdb page, and here's the trailer on youtube. This is going into the pile.

That is not what it looks like. Not at all. Batshit mental, yes, but totally not a so-bad-it's-good film. It was one of my absolute favourites from last year.

• Paid Members
Just watched Tin Tin (the Spielberg one). Fucking tremendous action adventure. Looks absolutely stunning in Blu-Ray too.

Just noticed that Peter Jackson is supposed to be doing the sequel. Not too chuffed about this.

I watched this at the weekend. My expectations were pretty low due to the luke warm reception it got at the cinema but I loved it. I'd have rather Spielberg used this story for Indiana Jones 4 as opposed to the Crystal Skull bollocks. The animation was superb & Daniel Craig was excellent.

Watched Killer Elite a few days ago on Blu Ray and thought it was bloody brilliant. The cast of Robert De Niro, Jason Statham, Clive Owen and Dominic Purcell was brilliant. Purcell looked absolutely brilliant in his role and he's done well for himself since the Prison Break days. De Niro is De Niro it's difficult for him to be shit even if he's in a shit film.