DVDs and Films You Have Watched Recently #2

The Cum Doctor

• Paid Members

I think I've seen The Church, if it's the one with the awesome scene where he flees into the depths of the Church's crypt, lower and lower, until his foot breaks through the floor and he nearly falls into a Subway tunnel.

That's the one! It's really good. There's an absolutely amazing looking scene with a cross falling into a chasm that is just awesome. Reminded me a bit of Prince Of Darkness, which can only ever be a good thing.

Aww fuck, i would love to see Nightbreed: The Cabal Cut, i remember them finding the original tapes but had no idea that they'd actually make a new cut with them.

Anyway, i caught Cockneys vs Zombies last night and it was better than expected, nothing special and not an abomination either but it did garner quite a few laughs throughout even if the jokes are completely tasteless at times. Just make sure to turn your brain off before watching. Also, Michelle Ryan is still fit.

Merzbow : Cabal Cut Screenings : 29th Oct (Ireland) Horrothon 10th Nov Abertoir Film Festival (Wales) 23rd Nov Electric Cinema (Birmingham) 15th Dec Hawthorne Theatre (Welwyn Garden City) :) Enjoy it mate ill let u all know how my weekend goes

Tbh it may come available like the Cyborg Directors cut via Albert Pyun or it may come out on general release after all of its festival showings as ive heard its been extremely successful so far its one of the festival highlights for me with Opera and V/h/s and of course the secret movie

Watched two movies last night :

Deep Star Six - Hammy Underwater Monster Schlock

Deadly Pursuit - Badass Thriller with Berenger and Poitier

Both overall were really really good :)

• Paid Members
Watched two movies last night :

Deep Star Six - Hammy Underwater Monster Schlock

Deadly Pursuit - Badass Thriller with Berenger and Poitier

Both overall were really really good :)

Deep Star Six slipped under the radar when it was released, mainly because it was was released the same year as The Abyss and Leviathan which all have almost identical set ups and also because it was a little bit shit. Obviously you can't really compare The Abyss to the other two but if you enjoyed Deep Star Six check out Leviathan

I was actually looking at watching Leviathan tonight thats funny :) i know it slipped under the radar i thought when i noticed it was a movie from Cunningham i thought well its gotta be good in one way....

Today, I watched Audition, then I Saw The Devil.

Fuck.

You crazy dawg - why don't you top that up with a sprinkle of Ichi The Killer followed by Gozu, you'll be fine. Both movies from the same director of Audition.