What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

• Paid Members

Watching the Stars in Their Eyes Final 1993. Matthew Kelly has an absolute fucking blinder of a mullet. Permed, coiffured. Utterly, utterly majestic.

Is it is good as his hairstyle here (left, not centre, that's Arlene Phillips), as he gears up for panto? I gaze at this poster every morning at Liverpool Street station in absolute wonder.

matthew-kelly-arlene-phillips-and-tim-vi

• Paid Members

Haha. I saw that at Moorgate yesterday. Yes, his Barnet is better here. I swear.

Alison Moyet won. Outrageous. The massively fit Vanessa William's impersonator should have won.

Time for Bullseye. Lined up about 10 episodes for a shit hot marathon bar of a session.

Haha. I saw that at Moorgate yesterday. Yes, his Barnet is better here. I swear.

Alison Moyet won. Outrageous. The massively fit Vanessa William's impersonator should have won.

Time for Bullseye. Lined up about 10 episodes for a shit hot marathon bar of a session.

You can't beat abit of Bully :-)

• Paid Members

Watched the Bruce Lee episode of Too Young To Die tonight. It was nothing exciting, like that autopsy programme that re-evaluates what celebrities died of, this was a straight biopic.

Absolute shit, and full of massive, massive errors. Clips being labelled as being from different films, clips of imitators from movies made after he died being shown as if it actually was him, dates, places, family history, etc.

They got his motto wrong. It's two fucking words, and it's all over the stuff that his estate has released in the last few years, so it's not like it's unknown. It's "Walk On", not "Go on". That's Mrs Doyle's catchphrase.

The most stupid was the claim that the pallbearers at his funeral included James Coburn, Steve McQueen and Chuck Norris (which are correct), but also Jackie Chan (nope. Jackie was still Jacky at this point and just a stuntman) and Jean Claude Van Damme (who would have been 12 years old, still living in Belgium and wouldn't have his first fight for another 3 years). Either someone's pranked the researchers, or they've looked at the footage and mistaken George Lazenby for JCVD.

Unsurprisingly, none of his family appeared in this.

• Moderators

Coburn and McQueen were pallbearers? They're amazing, leagues above Lee in my eyes who I always thought was poor an actor. Surprised they'd be close. Of course I'm daft to be surprised. Its not as if great actors only hang around with great actors.

Still though