What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

Yeah sorry I meant Gemma, yeah my mate has a cool Sons Of Anarchy hoody, apparently you can get the actual Sons Of Anarchy biker jacket for just over 300 quid, also my mate told me that the Sons Of Anarchy logo is a mixture of all different famous biker groups that they asked their permission for, half of it is Hell's Angels I think.

Nash Bridges reruns on Drama. Excellent easy to watch drama.

It's awesome, for 'Centrallers' in the mid late mid late nineties was a decent Cop show with some quirks, including his Dad, and various precinct relocations due to Earthquake Damage. That you had that, Call of Duty, Revelations (which was shite), Renegade and whatever Ice T was in that had promise and fucked up was a glorious time for late night TV

I know its fairly obvious subject matter, but Sherlock was pretty special this evening. It's been pretty good all season, if a little pleased with itself, but tonight was a really brave, bold piece of television which took some really brave decisions with the Sherlock Holmes canon.

• Moderators

Thank God Bob's Burgers it so fucking funny, cheering me up after watching a really depressing short film on channel 4 with Una Stubbs as a stroke victim being seperated from her teenage daughter who cared for her. I had to turn it off before she inevitably died and I ended up topping myself.

Challenge are showing the first series of Stars in their Eyes with Leslie Crowther. It was amazing.

Some odd stuff in there. Crowther has some Yewtree moments, the conversation is full of 'cor, you couldn't get away with THAT now', and stuff like dragging people out there in pantomime outfit versions of what jobs they do before revealing who they're going to be is an odd aesthetic situation.

• Paid Members
I know its fairly obvious subject matter, but Sherlock was pretty special this evening. It's been pretty good all season, if a little pleased with itself, but tonight was a really brave, bold piece of television which took some really brave decisions with the Sherlock Holmes canon.

Is Sherlock really worth watching then? I know it gets a ton of hype but for whatever reason I just haven't been pulled in.

Neither of the first two episodes was that great, haven't seen the 3rd yet. This series seems to be suffering from massive over-writing.

Anyone know much about Mob City? New Darabont series, starting on Fox/torrents.

Neither of the first two episodes was that great, haven't seen the 3rd yet. This series seems to be suffering from massive over-writing.

Anyone know much about Mob City?

Haven't seen it, but

New Darabont series, starting on Fox/torrents.

Bound to be shit.

Walking_dead_season_1_episode_4_boat_andrea_and_amy_2.png

• Paid Members
Challenge are showing the first series of Stars in their Eyes with Leslie Crowther. It was amazing.

Some odd stuff in there. Crowther has some Yewtree moments, the conversation is full of 'cor, you couldn't get away with THAT now', and stuff like dragging people out there in pantomime outfit versions of what jobs they do before revealing who they're going to be is an odd aesthetic situation.

So bizarre it felt like the Vic and Bob version. He was really touchy freely and in their faces too but turned out the contestants were better than your average X factor finalist.