What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

Watched the last seven episodes of the fantatstic second series of Atlanta last night. Teddy Perkins was one of the best stand alone episodes of tv I've seen in a long time. Lakeith Stansfield plays Darius so well that he never just feels like a token stoner. The Fubu episode was like a season 3 episode of The Wire without the drugs. 

I've read there's a season 3 coming this year which is great considering the four main characters are getting plenty of film roles but if they end it after 3 I just want them to have Tracy show up on Curb Your Enthusiasm as Leo's long lost son and for them to have a father and son pool house/friends sofa based spin-off.

• Paid Members

We have just started True Blood from the beginning. It's one of those shows that passed us by while it was still running, so we are binge watching it now. Honestly don't know how I feel about it at the minute.We're 10 episodes in andI like the political views it lampoons and there is a few decent characters, but I'm still undecided on if I will watch the entire run, or throw in the towel. 

On 2/17/2019 at 10:24 AM, Cod Eye said:

We have just started True Blood from the beginning. It's one of those shows that passed us by while it was still running, so we are binge watching it now. Honestly don't know how I feel about it at the minute.We're 10 episodes in andI like the political views it lampoons and there is a few decent characters, but I'm still undecided on if I will watch the entire run, or throw in the towel. 

It's cheesy fun sort of like Buffy, but with tits and swearing. It goes off the rails and I struggled with the 4th season of it and never actually bothered to watch it all.

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 12:27 PM, johnnyboy said:

Texas Forever.

I genuinely envy anyone getting to experience it for the first time.  Enjoy.

Am embarrassed it's took me till now to watch it, am loving it. I've watched 3 seasons in under 2 week, i've been proper binging ha! Tim Riggins has fast become my favourite character, he always tries to do the right thing but somehow ends up in trouble and he comes out with some funny shit at times.

• 2 weeks later...