UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

I just clocked the lesnar vs heyman cage match from 2003. I noticed the door was in the middle near the ramp. I saw that match at the time but forgot the setup. When else did they have a middle door cage. Never seen it before anywhere else in WWE

Link here

https://youtu.be/HrCQSvkJNik

I think my favourite bit is from 1:35. Lesnar pulls Heyman from the top of the cage and hits him with a massive forearm to the back. Heyman goes down and you can hear him scream “Oh, my god!”

• Paid Members

What was the grappling feud between Jake Roberts and Randy Savage *really* about in 1992? Was it that it Jake was infactuated with Liz and wanted Savage out the picture by trying to kill him (snake bite) or something?

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Paid Members

Bit harsh sticking a King Cobra on somebodies arm for that. Maybe a simple angry phone call would do.

Just the way Jake keeps on shouting "Do you love him?!" every five seconds at the end of the chaos in "Tuesday in Texas". It's amazing Roberts got away alive that night. A miracle.

P.S. Those Jake Roberts interviews at "Tuesday in Texas" are so so creepy especially the last "Bring Her Back to Me" one. His eyes are so fucking dark and blank.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

I remember seeing the powerbombs at the time, though I was probably watching on WWF Mania so can't vouch for what was shown on Raw itself.