UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Ah yeah. There was a WWF Mania on the 8th April, so maybe the powerbombs were shown then, as in that video, there is no Diesel run in. You can actual;y hear Vince say on commentary "When we come back live, have Diesel run out".

• Paid Members

I know live, they cut to commercial before Sid powerbombs Shawn. On this video though that is shown. Is this something sort of unedited live version that leaked out or something?

WWE showed it the next week. I think when it happened they cut to a break and by the time they came back Shawn was on the ground KO'd with Diesel over him (as you just said). Sometimes they cut out the first fucked up powerbomb, sometimes they don't.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

Was the Royal Rumble 1992 winner obvious looking back? Say your looking at it for the first time. You'd think Flair right?

Over Hogan? Never.
I dunno -- we'd have assumed it was Hogan vs Flair at WrestleMania, and the obvious route to get there is Flair winning the belt that Hulk never lost.

• Paid Members

Given the propensity for the company to go home with "in the end Hogan wins" at the time, I'd have bet my house on The Hulkster making it 5. But I was 9 at the time and didnt own my house.

• Awards Moderator
27 minutes ago, zep81 said:

I remember a great review of Taker/HHH from WM27 on here by someone. Does anyone have a link to the post at all?

Yep, it was by ShortOrderCook in 'Triple H reviews' and is one of my favourite ever things on the forum:

I also reviewed it in 'A Mania Match a Day' in case that's the one you were thinking of: