UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

Feel this may be the best place to post this, did squared circle gazette "going against the grain part 2" ever surface? I have been unable to find on Podcast and the website.

The file was corrupted I believe. One of the lads looked at salvaging it, but I fear it was a fruitless endeavour.

• Paid Members

The WWE PPV last week got me thinking about how many times the "World" champion or championship has been in the opening match of a PPV.

Survivor Series 1990 came straight to mind with Ultimate Warrior's team opening.

Sheamus beating Daniel Bryan in the WM opener too. Also have a vague memory of Edge opening WM as Champ?

Last one I could think of is also vague. Remember that PPV when the title was vacant and seemed to change hands about five times between HHH and Orton? When was that?

There must be more examples?

Remember that PPV when the title was vacant and seemed to change hands about five times between HHH and Orton? When was that?

No Mercy 2007. Umaga was in the mix as well.

Has it ever been revealed in a shoot interview if Vince was supposed to be the Greater Power all along?   I love the bit where he unveils himself, its like he's getting his dose of full heeldom after three months as a quasi-babyface but the actual logic behind the angle seems to be lacking.