UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

Ted DiBiase debuted and threw up the "4" sign to state he was either the "fourth man" or was there to help the Four Horsemen. So DiBiase established himself as number four on his debut, as well as saying "next week there'll be five". Which ended up as the giant. There was about 8 people in the limo when they introduced Syxx. Although Michael Buffer did used to introduce him as the "sixth member of the nWo" in his long intro.

I believe Waltman was supposed to be in the nWo long before he arrived but had to wait out his WWF deal.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Hall, Nash, Hogan and Teddy were the first four, yes. The Giant was fifth, yes. Fake Sting, if you count him, was the sixth member of the nWo in the build up to Fall Brawl, and the next night on Nitro, Kid turned up and was re-christened Syxx. The commentators made explicit references to Syxx being the "sixth member" even though including Fake Sting he would have been seventh. Almost as if they were embarrassed (the order, not WCW themselves) that their Sting ruse hadn't come off and that Fake Sting wasn't really a member, but they didn't have the heart to tell him to piss off now the gig was up.

Does anyone know what became of Davey Boy's 'cousin' Johnny Smith?

He had some success in Stampede and AJPW in the lat 80s, I saw him wrestle Drew 'Ultimate Chippendale' McDonald in Brechin City Hall in '94 then he popped up and made a strong showing in ECW in '96 and I can't remember hearing much from hm since.

• Paid Members

Ted DiBiase debuted and threw up the "4" sign to state he was either the "fourth man" or was there to help the Four Horsemen. So DiBiase established himself as number four on his debut, as well as saying "next week there'll be five".

Bulldog was supposed to be the fifth. Giant was a hasty replacement.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

How many guys currently use their real name in WWE? And is it an all-time low? I can only think of Lesnar, Cena, Orton and Henry.

All of whom debuted in 2002 or earlier. Can't be letting the boys make any money off the back of their WWE personas if ever we shitcan them back to the indies.

• Paid Members

All of whom debuted in 2002 or earlier. Can't be letting the boys make any money off the back of their WWE personas if ever we shitcan them back to the indies.

I would love to see Mark Henry on the indies. In particular I'd like to see him fight reDRagon and The Young Bucks in a 4 on 1. And win.