~*UKFF's Children Thread*~

Kookoocachu

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Pleas don't turn out to be a sex pest, Coco - then I won't be able to listen to the chippy tea song anymore.

Anyway, as inelegantly as it may have been stated, I am always shocked that people are so happy to put their young kids on social media.

I understand the reservations, but they were desperate for the Most Haunted people to see their clip.

I don't make a habit of it to be honest. 

3 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Suppose you could have just sent it to them privately?

Anyway I'm not trying to make a big deal out of it and I'm not going to tell you how to raise your kids.. I just find it generally surprising that anyone does it at all.

You're right I could have done I guess.

I just know they were excited when I showed them how many people had "viewed" it, so that was cool.

I didn't do it for likes or retweets, I simply did it for them and like I said don't do it often, but as you said it's up to that individual isn't it?

I don't really use Facebook and definitely don't use Instagram, but know my ex does but that they're both private, but even so she doesn't really post pictures of the kids.

But are they private? I'm sure the information can still be accessed some way.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Pleas don't turn out to be a sex pest, Coco - then I won't be able to listen to the chippy tea song anymore.

Anyway, as inelegantly as it may have been stated, I am always shocked that people are so happy to put their young kids on social media.

He isn't one.