Members SuperBacon Posted April 9, 2020 Members Posted April 9, 2020 Nah, they're all decent looking guys. We're just all horny old Dad's wanting the Mums so are blinded by our own jealousy.
Divorced Dad Posted April 30, 2020 Posted April 30, 2020 So Wifey and I discovered this morning that we are pregnant with our first child! Really excited but have no idea where to start with getting anything sorted!
Members SuperBacon Posted May 18, 2020 Members Posted May 18, 2020 Sorry, no idea how to post a video, but the kids (obsessed with ghosts and shit like their mum), went and made their own episode of Most Haunted. This is the opening clip. Bless them.
Members SuperBacon Posted May 18, 2020 Members Posted May 18, 2020 37 minutes ago, King Coconut said: Phwoooooar!!!! Sorry?
King Coconut Posted May 18, 2020 Posted May 18, 2020 I guess I was just trying to say that you don't really know who any of us are.
Members SuperBacon Posted May 18, 2020 Members Posted May 18, 2020 22 minutes ago, King Coconut said: I guess I was just trying to say that you don't really know who any of us are. Yeah, came off a bit noncey. Thanks for the advice though.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted May 18, 2020 Moderators Posted May 18, 2020 Pleas don't turn out to be a sex pest, Coco - then I won't be able to listen to the chippy tea song anymore. Anyway, as inelegantly as it may have been stated, I am always shocked that people are so happy to put their young kids on social media.
Members SuperBacon Posted May 18, 2020 Members Posted May 18, 2020 1 minute ago, Chest Rockwell said: Pleas don't turn out to be a sex pest, Coco - then I won't be able to listen to the chippy tea song anymore. Anyway, as inelegantly as it may have been stated, I am always shocked that people are so happy to put their young kids on social media. I understand the reservations, but they were desperate for the Most Haunted people to see their clip. I don't make a habit of it to be honest.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted May 18, 2020 Moderators Posted May 18, 2020 Suppose you could have just sent it to them privately? Anyway I'm not trying to make a big deal out of it and I'm not going to tell you how to raise your kids.. I just find it generally surprising that anyone does it at all.
Members SuperBacon Posted May 18, 2020 Members Posted May 18, 2020 3 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said: Suppose you could have just sent it to them privately? Anyway I'm not trying to make a big deal out of it and I'm not going to tell you how to raise your kids.. I just find it generally surprising that anyone does it at all. You're right I could have done I guess. I just know they were excited when I showed them how many people had "viewed" it, so that was cool. I didn't do it for likes or retweets, I simply did it for them and like I said don't do it often, but as you said it's up to that individual isn't it? I don't really use Facebook and definitely don't use Instagram, but know my ex does but that they're both private, but even so she doesn't really post pictures of the kids. But are they private? I'm sure the information can still be accessed some way.
Paid Members Fatty Facesitter Posted May 18, 2020 Paid Members Posted May 18, 2020 That’s a great effort - the walk and talk/presenting is brilliant.
Moderators PowerButchi Posted May 19, 2020 Moderators Posted May 19, 2020 1 hour ago, Chest Rockwell said: Pleas don't turn out to be a sex pest, Coco - then I won't be able to listen to the chippy tea song anymore. Anyway, as inelegantly as it may have been stated, I am always shocked that people are so happy to put their young kids on social media. He isn't one.
Recommended Posts