Post a pic('s) of your pet thread

ajmcstyles

• Paid Members

It seems there's two types of cats. Fun ones that are kinda like dogs anyway, so there's no need for the antagonism and divisiveness with dog owners.

And then you have your boring, aloof and unsociable ones, like Loki's cat. Your cat is still lke a child Loki, it's just like a surly teenager.

I agree with this. I'm a cat person (althjough I do like dogs too) and have lucked out with both my cats being insane and with distinct personalities.

One - Ming - is secretly mental. He's a proper carpet licker but only when you're not looking (he actually does lick the carpet), the rest of the time he appears to be quite normal. He has a thing for drinking straight from taps and will sit in the bathroom sink until someone goes in to turn it on for him. A few times I've totally shat myself going into the bathroom at night and him just sitting there staring back at me. He'll also come running up the street to meet me if I jingle my keys. If you don't pay him attention he'll stare at you and if that doesn't work he'll prod you until you show him attention.

The other cat, Frank, is a lot younger and more like a playful puppy. He's very energetic and keeps bringing (or trying to bring) dead or partially living things into the flat. My friend reckons he's into necromancy and it's just the same mouse he's bringing in all the time. He has brought in a couple of birds too and a few weeks ago he'd caught a bloody squirrel. He sleeps in the weirdest positions I've ever seen and wanders around the flat miawing to himself. My parents were asleep in the living room one night when my mum was woken because she thought there was a leak in the flat. No, Frank was drinking [very loudly] from her glass of water.

• 3 weeks later...