General Movie (Film for snobs) News Thread

CaptainCharisma

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Me, my 9yo daughter and 6yo son just lost our shit watching this trailer. I'm absolutely pumped for this! FINALLY a live action Pokemon movie!

This looks incredible, with that and the Toy Story trailer today my household is absolutely psyched. Fucking Mr Mime!

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Plus Hollywood has been good the last few years taking concepts that looked awful or boring and making them loads of fun. If it works as well as Jumanji 2 then I'll go and see it twice as well.

Battleship, Monster Truck and the Emoji Movie all say otherwise. However, Jumanji 2 was great i'll give you that, Maybe Paddington get lumped into that as well, though I think they were European financed.

• Paid Members

He's supposed to be doing a film about giant crabs or something, FreakShift I think it's called, which I was quite looking forward to after Free Fire was such good fun. Happy New Year Colin Burstead looks like his usual shite and I'm not interested in Rebecca, just watch the Hitchcock one. He should stick to action after Free Fire.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

He's supposed to be doing a film about giant crabs or something, FreakShift I think it's called, which I was quite looking forward to after Free Fire was such good fun. Happy New Year Colin Burstead looks like his usual shite and I'm not interested in Rebecca, just watch the Hitchcock one. He should stick to action after Free Fire.

I liked Freefire, but have avoided his other work like the plague, mainly because of people on here. Great cast in that as well.