Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are NBA games subject to date or time changes like football matches are?

I'm in Florida for Mania next Spring so wanted to catch the Orlando Magic vs. Oklahoma City Thunder game on March 29th at the Amway Centre, but if the game was moved a couple of days before or a week after I wouldn't be able to attend. And is there anything else I need to know about going to watch basketball over there?

Thanks!

I've just seen an advert on TV for Freeview.

My question is: why?

Who's watching TV in this country's post-analogue age that doesn't have Freeview?

The ad wasn't for a special Freeview+ box or anything, it was just the company advertising itself for being proper great.

• Paid Members

Got in from work this morning to find my TV isn't picking up any signal from my laptop (connected with an HDMI cable). It was working perfectly fine last night. Tried a different HDMI cable, rolling back and then updating my display adapter driver, trying the other HDMI ports on my TV, changing screen resolution and the refresh rate and no luck. Any ideas?

Cheers!

• Paid Members

Has anyone on here got experience of dental implants? I got a molar removed years ago that left a gap and I think I'll be getting another extraction soon. The first one has always annoyed me but I assumed it was too late to do anything with it until I had a discussion with the dentist recently.

Mrs SiMania thinks I'm nuts for contemplating it as she reckons it'll be sore and risky.

Archived