Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Awards Moderator

Anyone got much experience using those air fryers?

I have had chips out of one before, and they were pretty good. But never anything else. Specifically, I want to know if I can make healthier hot wings that taste good.. if so, that alone will justify the price of getting one.

You sure could. I have a recipe for Chinese crispy chicken thighs <K. Williams> in an Actifry which could easily be with a hot sauce instead.

http://bigspud.co.uk/general-tsos-actifry-chicken/

Does anybody have experience with matched betting?  I want to make some extra money on top of my 9-5 job and I've seen lots of recommendations from people who have made a few hundred in a matter of weeks/months just by doing this.  It all seems easy enough and legit, but it seems a bit too easy.  I mean, if it's as simple and risk-free as they say, why isn't everybody doing it?

Sat with a mate who works at William Hill and he said to stay away, especially as it sounds like you want to make extra money and not do it for fun. There's only one winner. I think you've answered your own questions there too.

I mean, if you've got a spare couple of hundred that you wouldn't really bothered if you dropped out your pocket then go for it. Don't be surprised if you burn though your initial funds in the first month. You just need to have the discipline to not start throwing money away tryna catch up with your losses.

Thanks Steak.  Is it more of a case of there being lots of potential mistakes?  Because, as MoKonjic said, it all looks legit, but it looks like you have to follow the steps to the very point, otherwise you could potentially fuck up and lose your money.

Family wants to see the WWE live next year in the UK but none of us has transport and wondered are there any companies about that provide coach travel?

I remember years and years ago going to a Ozzy Osbourne concert in Birmingham  and a company provided coach to there and back mind you didnt get home till 2am due to a 3 hour drive but they closed down years ago and unsure whats about.

Is there a way to filter out tweets that contain a specific hashing?

Someone I'm following, who's tweets are usually interesting, becomes obsessed with tweeting about strictly come dancing on Saturday nights. Rather than unfollowing him, I'd rather just not see the hundreds of tweets about strictly.

Family wants to see the WWE live next year in the UK but none of us has transport and wondered are there any companies about that provide coach travel?

I remember years and years ago going to a Ozzy Osbourne concert in Birmingham  and a company provided coach to there and back mind you didnt get home till 2am due to a 3 hour drive but they closed down years ago and unsure whats about.

Look up Big Green Coaches, they do trips to concerts like you mentioned. I got one to see Foo Fighters at Milton Keynes in September and it's good value for money. To be honest, I'd be surprised if they'd do them for WWE shows because they only seem to do them for gigs, but it's worth a look.

• Paid Members

Does anybody have experience with matched betting? I want to make some extra money on top of my 9-5 job and I've seen lots of recommendations from people who have made a few hundred in a matter of weeks/months just by doing this. It all seems easy enough and legit, but it seems a bit too easy. I mean, if it's as simple and risk-free as they say, why isn't everybody doing it?

I've made several hundred from matched betting. With a bit of extra time I could easily make around 2k from doing initial offers then probably a few hundred quid a month if I did most of the offers that bookies give you.

Archived