Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Found it - was one of the last episodes of dramarama, called "Back to Front"

I just saw the thread now, and was going to post exactly that. 

I remember that the kid ended up in the mirror, and his reflection ended up in the real world - he had mirrored eyes.

Dramarama was some scary shit. I remember also that one about a squad of cadets going on a survival training mission on a mountain and coming up against a ghost of a cadet who'd died there the previous year.

• Paid Members

The scariest bit is the kid in the mirror doing some insane backwards mirror walk over the end credits, somebody which are also mirrored

The bit I remembered about that was that he walked backwards and then just disappeared. That, and the mirror eyes thing, just freaked me out as a six year-old.

• Paid Members

anyone else on here razor shave their head? I have been doing mine for a few years now, and today i cut my head quite bad, which is quite rare, so i am looking for any pointers that may help me do it better

I have a receding hairline, so no, i aint growing it!!

I usually use clippers but when I do razor it I use a 'headblade'. Do it in the shower & it takes no time.

headblade-sport-razor.jpg?lr=t&bw=500&bh

• Paid Members

anyone else on here razor shave their head? I have been doing mine for a few years now, and today i cut my head quite bad, which is quite rare, so i am looking for any pointers that may help me do it better

I have a receding hairline, so no, i aint growing it!!

I usually use clippers but when I do razor it I use a 'headblade'. Do it in the shower & it takes no time.

headblade-sport-razor.jpg?lr=t&bw=500&bh

I tried to buy one of those years ago, but they didn't ship to outside the US.

Might give it a shot now.

• Paid Members

Can anyone help recommend a spec of drill, or a drill itself.

My house is concrete (poured in situ)so I'd need something which could handle that as well as plasterboard and breezeblock interior walls without me spending a fortune.

• Paid Members

I had a bit of carpet for Christmas, it was offered I didn't ask for it.

As a general rule I don't really feel comfortable getting gifts from family and friends or asking them for something.

It just doesn't feel right.

Archived