Boxing Thread

Egg Shen

I know there's always a chance that AJ approaches a fight with Wilder entirely differently. but if Wilder finds his face as easily as Povetkin did, and as easily as some of his opponents in the past have, I would place my entire life savings on AJ getting dropped if they meet.

Beaten? Who the fuck knows, as it would likely be a fight where both guys end up on the canvas a couple of times each unless Wilder catches him with one of those crushing KO blows he chucks sometimes.

I still think an AJ/Fury fight, provided Fury is anything like the guy he once was, would end in a bit of a shitfest decision win for the big goon. I think he'd make it an 'orrible fight and jab and hold his way to a comfortable win, as AJ doesn't look all that technically gifted to be honest.

• Paid Members

I've just heard Fighting Talk from yesterday. Old Fish Eyes was one of the panellists. He says Los Angeles is the most likely place for Fury and Wilder to fight.

I personally would have thought that a Wetherspoons car park was the most likely place for Fury to fight anyone. Do they have Wethers in LA?

Edited by Lion_of_the_Midlands
ITS ON ITS ON. IT. IS. ON.