Boxing Thread

Egg Shen

• Paid Members

Well that wasn't even close, was it? Whyte destroyed him. Dominated for 5 rounds then a crushing KO in the 6th. 

Johnson-Buglioni was brilliant while it lasted. Shame it ended in the first round because it looked like it was shaping up to be a FOTY type thing. 

Which fight was the Haye, Joyce, Chisora thing after? I missed that bit. 

Edited by wandshogun09

I expected Whyte to win, but not like that. I fancied him to win on points or late stoppage. Likewise, I knew Browne was limited, but I didn't think he was going to perform that badly. 

Oh, and I know I shouldn't, but I love Del Boy. Joyce looked like the black hole of charisma stood next to him. 

9 hours ago, Porkchopcash said:

That Ritson looks the business doesnt he.

Scott Cardle is also very shit. One of the dullest, luckiest, feather-fisted punchers you can find. The sort of fighter who needs a tune-up fight to fight a bum. His level of arrogance is ridiculous, he wouldn't shake Ritson's hand at the weigh-in. He threw everything he had at Ritson in the first two minutes and they all bounced off him.

Frank Buglioni, not really that much of a wise guy. Anthony Yarde offered him £120k to have his arse handed to him. But he preferred Callum Johnson did it for much less in 90 seconds. I liked the way Buglioni bounced around the ring to prove to the ref that he was alright but looked like an epileptic jellyfish. Also, why would you voluntarily have Don Charles as your trainer. He's dreadful.

Was there any point to that Chisora fight. His opponent just gave up defending himself. I don't think he even threw a punch. It's a shame Chisora can't fight, as well as he talks.

I like Buglioni, normally in good fights and he wanted to win the belt outright, i actually missed the fight though as it was over quite quickly. But yeh, Charles comes across as such a boring cunt on his IFL interviews. I like Delboy as well, i think he is genuinally a bit nuts. He does not give a fuck i think.

yeh cardle is a bit shite though as well, despite matchroom trying to push him.

Edited by Porkchopcash