More youtube awesomeness.

Mike_h102

• Moderators
I debated where to put this, as it can go in the Documentary thread, my grandson WHAT PLAY YOU, but I've settled on here:

, a 25th Anniversary documentary on the Street Fighter phenomenon.

It's about 80mins long and takes in some of the creation, the death of the arcade scene, the exponential growth of the tournament and pro players, and the development of SFIV. It manages to swing interviews with some really big hitters, like Yoshi Ono, Yu Suzuki and the lead Tekken designer (name escapes me), as well as top tournament players like Justin Wong and Daigo. Towards the end there's a strong focus on the troubles with SFIV being 3D which I wanted to know a lot more about. Hitboxes, mmmm.

If you were a fan of Street Fighter II at any point, give it a try. JLM, Chest and Whinehouse should get right on this.

This looks cool, and this was definitely the wrong place to put it.. speaking personally from my own selfish needs.. I never go in this thread so I'mglad iI clicked on it by accident and saw this.

Also, that succulent Chinese meal video is pretty special.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
New song and video from Ark Music, the company that brought you that Rebecca Black classic, Friday...

The video is just glorious, and I particularly like 'Chow M-m-m-m-mein!' :thumbsup:

I had to turn it off, as it's made me incredibly angry.

I might have to go out find some kittens to kick or something.