Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted July 15, 2011 Paid Members Posted July 15, 2011 CCTV footage of my mate Pete tackling a shoplifter in a news agents in Lancaster Beautiful. Your friend is now my hero.
Steve Justice Posted July 15, 2011 Posted July 15, 2011 Man Utd fan in the middle of Liverpool supporters on Asia Tour. I feel sorry for him.
vanhalen2007 Posted July 15, 2011 Posted July 15, 2011 River Plate fan doesnt take well to relegation lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQwppPeiD2k
Paid Members Dead Mike Posted July 15, 2011 Paid Members Posted July 15, 2011 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI_9Yxr0blo This has probably been posted before as I'm usually well slow on these things but Kenny Powers is the new CEO of K-Swiss & has roped in Rey Rey & Uriah Faber to help run shit
Paid Members CuckedByMenry Posted July 16, 2011 Paid Members Posted July 16, 2011 I cant help but imagine myself as the guy in the striped shirt, being randomly attacked by 2 guys, trying to defend myself only to get called an asshole by my hero and made to walk out through a crowd of 25,000 jeering peers. Hopefully the guy was an asshole and did start it, but no way Grohl could have known. I was thinking pretty much the same thing. Here's hoping the guy was a legit cock. Teenagers spin a duck round and round too fast: I was laughing before I saw the video.
Paid Members JNLister Posted July 17, 2011 Paid Members Posted July 17, 2011 , like a Freeman's catalogue come to life.
SteelEdge Posted July 17, 2011 Posted July 17, 2011 , like a Freeman's catalogue come to life. Holy shit! fapfapfapfapfapfapfap
FailedPromoter Posted July 17, 2011 Posted July 17, 2011 Classic...may have been posted before but still great. What possessed the guy? Lol.
Mr Lawrence Posted July 17, 2011 Posted July 17, 2011 quite a funny 5 minute film called modern life is rubbish about a balding mod. Some quality quotes in there. Well worth 5 mintes of your time.
Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted July 17, 2011 Awards Moderator Posted July 17, 2011 quite a funny 5 minute film called modern life is rubbish about a balding mod. Some quality quotes in there. Well worth 5 mintes of your time. Tiger Rick? (sorry Rick!)
patiirc Posted July 17, 2011 Posted July 17, 2011 Edit: changed link.. Should not have been Tikaram soz
patiirc Posted July 18, 2011 Posted July 18, 2011 Have I just been Tikaram-Rolled? Fucking nora, will go and change it.. Soz
Paid Members Burchill's Buddy Posted July 18, 2011 Paid Members Posted July 18, 2011 Nothing like showing respect to the opposition. Love it
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.