Maytrix Posted August 12, 2011 Posted August 12, 2011 A guy films and talks to all the twunts parked on the hard shoulder after a multiple car crash, potentially obstructing emergency vehicles http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY_CzPD2cYs Lets hope they get their 6 points and a copy of The Highway Code to read through.
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted August 12, 2011 Paid Members Posted August 12, 2011 A guy films and talks to all the twunts parked on the hard shoulder after a multiple car crash, potentially obstructing emergency vehicles http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY_CzPD2cYs Lets hope they get their 6 points and a copy of The Highway Code to read through. This is brilliant.
Steve Justice Posted August 12, 2011 Posted August 12, 2011 A guy films and talks to all the twunts parked on the hard shoulder after a multiple car crash, potentially obstructing emergency vehicles http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY_CzPD2cYs Lets hope they get their 6 points and a copy of The Highway Code to read through. My hero.
Paid Members WWFChilli Posted August 13, 2011 Paid Members Posted August 13, 2011 WTF ?!?!? best thing Platt's ever done that, almost justifies her existence.
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted August 13, 2011 Paid Members Posted August 13, 2011 best thing Platt's ever done that, almost justifies her existence. Almost.
Paid Members Taylorslade Posted August 16, 2011 Paid Members Posted August 16, 2011 Some old slag pissing in the street.
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted August 16, 2011 Paid Members Posted August 16, 2011 Seeing Gail Platt sing made me want the ghost of Richard Hillman to pop up and club her head in like he did Emily Bishop. Fuckin annoying old chinless twat Audrey's even worse with her meter long Scream mask face. Probably been posted before but fuck it... Phil Mitchell vs Ben Mitchell - Mortal Kombat and X rated Rainbow my childhood is ruined
Paid Members Taylorslade Posted August 16, 2011 Paid Members Posted August 16, 2011 When children play with matches. I have to say that this is one of the most hard-hitting, and emotional pieces of footage that I have ever seen. Contains very graphic images. I apoligise to anyone who has personal issues and experiences regarding this video. This is what the instructors showed me and the rest of my group in the Fire Brigade academy, as part of the training. I apoligise to anyone who may have personal issues connected to the content of this video. Whilst I don't think that any of the members here would do something so silly which lead to tragic events like that in the video, nor do I think there are any Pyromaniacs on here, I just think that when people see it, it definatley makes you think twice about certain precautions, and the more who get to see it then the better. Once again, this is upsetting.
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted August 16, 2011 Paid Members Posted August 16, 2011 That video is unbelievable. It's amazing what things YouTube allow to be shown up there. According to the YouTube comments, 2 kids died in that fire. ADDED: I also frequent a Rail forum (Yes, I know) and there is a training video (from the early 80s) of how to handle a dead body on the tracks (with a real dead body on the tracks getting messed about with). Nice family viewing. Can't find the link to it. Definately YouTube though. There's two versions of it though. In one, the uploader has pixellated everything dodgy. ADDED AGAIN: The absolutely heartbreaking thing about that "dead body on the line" training video is that they have the guys family talking about him and what led him to commit suicide on the line before they show the graphic details. Heartbreaking thing to fully watch.
Ross Posted August 16, 2011 Posted August 16, 2011 When children play with matches. I have to say that this is one of the most hard-hitting, and emotional pieces of footage that I have ever seen. Contains very graphic images. I apoligise to anyone who has personal issues and experiences regarding this video. This is what the instructors showed me and the rest of my group in the Fire Brigade academy, as part of the training. I apoligise to anyone who may have personal issues connected to the content of this video. Whilst I don't think that any of the members here would do something so silly which lead to tragic events like that in the video, nor do I think there are any Pyromaniacs on here, I just think that when people see it, it definatley makes you think twice about certain precautions, and the more who get to see it then the better. Once again, this is upsetting. This normally gets taken down from Youtube after a while. I know a lot of Fire Services show their recruits the video and believe it or not, we were shown it back in school by the Fire Service!
Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted August 16, 2011 Awards Moderator Posted August 16, 2011 When children play with matches. That's horrible. My step-dad is a fireman and in the 20+ years I've known him, he's never once spoken about any of the things he's had to deal with on the job. I remember one time when I was probably in my early to mid-teens, he came home and just looked a mess; about an hour later my Mum just asked us not to ask him what was wrong or what had happened. Even at my age now, I know I wouldn't ask him about some of the sights he sees. Aside from the bravery aspect of the job, it's inconceivable what firefighters have to deal with when they turn up to an incident. You've got my complete respect for what you do, whether you have or haven't had to deal with the kind of situation in that video.
TezzRexx Posted August 16, 2011 Posted August 16, 2011 I'm guessing the kids didn't survive... completely heartbreaking...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.