Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted July 11, 2011 Awards Moderator Posted July 11, 2011 West African soldiers hand over an AK-47. To an ape.
SteelEdge Posted July 11, 2011 Posted July 11, 2011 West African soldiers hand over an AK-47. To an ape. That's promoting the new Planet Of The Apes movie. Still made me laugh though.
Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted July 11, 2011 Awards Moderator Posted July 11, 2011 I knew it wasn't real, but didn't realise it was for a movie. Laughed my head of at it, though. Especially the end. I think I'd still rather face an ape with an AK-47 than the woman in the video above.
SteelEdge Posted July 11, 2011 Posted July 11, 2011 Clips of Argentinian man watching his team River Plate losing a match, therefore being relegated. This guy sure knows how to swear
Paid Members Burchill's Buddy Posted July 13, 2011 Paid Members Posted July 13, 2011 That really is one of the worst looking films I have ever seen. It looks like one of the films Tracy Jordan would be in on 30 Rock. Except not only is this real, but it has Al fucking Pacino in it . For this alone they should take away one of his Golden Globes. Make one more and his Best Actor Oscar gets melted down in front of him.
Baz Windham Posted July 14, 2011 Posted July 14, 2011 Dave Grohl kicks out a fan for fighting at the itunes festival. I imagine you'll either love or hate this, I love it.
SteelEdge Posted July 14, 2011 Posted July 14, 2011 Dave Grohl kicks out a fan for fighting at the itunes festival. I imagine you'll either love or hate this, I love it. Dave Grohl is awesome
Paid Members Burchill's Buddy Posted July 14, 2011 Paid Members Posted July 14, 2011 I cant help but imagine myself as the guy in the striped shirt, being randomly attacked by 2 guys, trying to defend myself only to get called an asshole by my hero and made to walk out through a crowd of 25,000 jeering peers. Hopefully the guy was an asshole and did start it, but no way Grohl could have known.
kendal mint cake Posted July 14, 2011 Posted July 14, 2011 CCTV footage of my mate Pete tackling a shoplifter in a news agents in Lancaster
lava_boy Posted July 15, 2011 Posted July 15, 2011 Ha ha love it, liking the rear naked choke hold. It looks like granny locks in a sneaky ankle lock too. How long was he lying there for?
Paid Members Burchill's Buddy Posted July 15, 2011 Paid Members Posted July 15, 2011 That's brilliant, do you know what he was saying to him during that finger pointing in the face section? That was the best bit.
Barley Posted July 15, 2011 Posted July 15, 2011 That's brilliant, do you know what he was saying to him during that finger pointing in the face section? That was the best bit. Well they're hardly going to discuss vintage wine and the contemporary fucking art scene.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.