insert_name_here Posted June 4, 2011 Posted June 4, 2011 You want to cause trouble in a Russian Supermarket? prepare to get knocked the fuck out That's fucking mental
Paid Members Gordon_The_Gopher Posted June 7, 2011 Paid Members Posted June 7, 2011 see how many shows/people you can name!! From about 91?
Paid Members WWFChilli Posted June 9, 2011 Paid Members Posted June 9, 2011 There are no words... You can pin point the exact moment of ejaculation.
Jimmy_kahoona Posted June 9, 2011 Posted June 9, 2011 There are no words... You can pin point the exact moment of ejaculation. I still would!
The King Of Swing Posted June 10, 2011 Posted June 10, 2011 Rolf Harris sings I Touch Myself What a legend
SteelEdge Posted June 10, 2011 Posted June 10, 2011 Here's a penalty shootout from Italy. They're into sudden death and the goalie celebrates a bit too early when the penalty he faces hits the bar
KingOfMetal Posted June 10, 2011 Posted June 10, 2011 "And this is why I pray for a nuclear halocaust in 1 minute!"
Paid Members Gordon_The_Gopher Posted June 10, 2011 Paid Members Posted June 10, 2011 I'm finding this hard masturbating to goraptorgogo 2 hours ago Laughed my ass off at this comment. Not bothering to watch the video.
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted June 10, 2011 Paid Members Posted June 10, 2011 Gobsmacked. Speechless. Need eye and ear bleach.
patiirc Posted June 11, 2011 Posted June 11, 2011 see how many shows/people you can name!! From about 91? George from Drop the Dead Donkey Rocks the fuck out
RancidPunx Posted June 11, 2011 Posted June 11, 2011 see how many shows/people you can name!! From about 91? George from Drop the Dead Donkey Rocks the fuck out Man, that was great. So much nostalgia in one clip. I am gonna say it was either 92 or 1993 though. 92 if i had to pick.
Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted June 11, 2011 Awards Moderator Posted June 11, 2011 It was 1993, that. There are some faces in that video who'd I forgotten existed! Good little video. Mick Johnson was the undoubted highlight, followed closely by Sarah Greene. Man, I loved her as a kid.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.