Paid Members Surf Digby Posted May 19, 2011 Paid Members Posted May 19, 2011 Unless I go and check, I have absolutely no idea what BBC2 are currently using.
Fat Boy Mendoza Posted June 1, 2011 Posted June 1, 2011 An advert for Google Chrome This is the first time in ages that an advert has got to me a little bit. I might just be a bit of a softy in my old age but I think this is really nice. Having said that I bet it starts a craze of people doing this for their scally kids. EDIT - Apparently the American version came first.
Reznor Posted June 1, 2011 Posted June 1, 2011 He surely must've had to edit out some 'every rose has its thorn" replies.
Richie Freebird Posted June 1, 2011 Posted June 1, 2011 Excellent yet forgotten pop / dance music track from the mid 90
insert_name_here Posted June 2, 2011 Posted June 2, 2011 That is awesome. What makes it so great is just how accurate it is, everything about it is almost spot on.
Paid Members Mike Castle Posted June 2, 2011 Paid Members Posted June 2, 2011 Rolf Harris sings I Touch Myself
Verb Posted June 3, 2011 Posted June 3, 2011 You want to cause trouble in a Russian Supermarket? prepare to get knocked the fuck out
Paid Members FLips Posted June 3, 2011 Paid Members Posted June 3, 2011 You want to cause trouble in a Russian Supermarket? prepare to get knocked the fuck out They kick the shit out of them! I was expecting a couple of punches and a quick escape. That is immense.
Paid Members chokeout Posted June 3, 2011 Paid Members Posted June 3, 2011 That is awesome. Love how every time theres a break in the action they decide to carry on having a punt at the one on the floor and their head of security appears to be John Wayne
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.