Shovanist Pig Posted May 12, 2011 Posted May 12, 2011 BBC Idents http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1-Y-DSRYnk They need to bring these back again. I'll see your BBC1 balloons, and raise you some badass BBC2 idents. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_sXvyWjpv4 I see your BBC 2 Idents and raise you even more balloons. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfYo3QapSY4
Paid Members martyngnr Posted May 14, 2011 Paid Members Posted May 14, 2011 I'm ashamed to say I quite like that song.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted May 15, 2011 Moderators Posted May 15, 2011 Wendy's fast food chain Hot Drinks training video. It's a song.. And I can't get enough of it! The chorus is stuck in my head, the verses are really funny and the guy in the video has some great facials too..
Shovanist Pig Posted May 18, 2011 Posted May 18, 2011 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2RI00-9oHg Bloody brilliant.
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted May 18, 2011 Paid Members Posted May 18, 2011 Those BBC2 idents in the 90s were superb Jesus I still think these are recent. 1995!?!?
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted May 18, 2011 Paid Members Posted May 18, 2011 Those BBC2 idents in the 90s were superb Jesus I still think these are recent. 1995!?!? I still think of 1995 as recent.
Smegma Cake Posted May 19, 2011 Posted May 19, 2011 I've honestly never paid much attention to the Idents, but most of, if not all of the BBC 2 ones I remember vividly. I actually thought most of them were still being used.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.