King of Hamptons Posted June 11, 2011 Posted June 11, 2011 Edd the Duck and Gordan the Gopher!!! and Jill Dando
Paid Members Teedy Kay Posted June 11, 2011 Paid Members Posted June 11, 2011 Jill Dando And Karen Keating This vid has made me want to watch Red Dwarf from start to finish again for some reason.
Smegma Cake Posted June 12, 2011 Posted June 12, 2011 The Dan Band IE The Wedding Singer from The Hangover
Warren Powell Posted June 13, 2011 Posted June 13, 2011 Gobsmacked. Speechless. Need eye and ear bleach. Press play then repeatedly tap 2 on your keyboard. She will punish herself for you.
Paid Members chokeout Posted June 13, 2011 Paid Members Posted June 13, 2011 Gobsmacked. Speechless. Need eye and ear bleach. Press play then repeatedly tap 2 on your keyboard. She will punish herself for you. If you do that she sounds like cuckoo clock
pol_pot_rick Posted June 13, 2011 Posted June 13, 2011 NPH being awesome, while Brooke Shields is being useless.
Steve Justice Posted June 13, 2011 Posted June 13, 2011 NPH being awesome, while Brooke Shields is being useless. I thoroughly enjoyed that. Is he the guy from How I Met Your Mother? I might have to start watching that now, I appreciate anyone who can make me laugh.
GalaxyV.2 Posted June 15, 2011 Posted June 15, 2011 NPH is a total legend. Surely he HAS to be the Oscar Host.
RepoMan Posted June 15, 2011 Posted June 15, 2011 http://www.veoh.com/watch/v21041051MmFRnscg SWAGGER JAGGERRRRRRRR SWAGGER JAGGERRRRRRR I expected a song about Jack Swagger and Mick Jagger to be better tbh.
SteelEdge Posted June 15, 2011 Posted June 15, 2011 http://www.veoh.com/watch/v21041051MmFRnscg SWAGGER JAGGERRRRRRRR SWAGGER JAGGERRRRRRR I expected a song about Jack Swagger and Mick Jagger to be better tbh. Fucking hell. It's as if AIDS had a sound.
Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Posted June 18, 2011 Posted June 18, 2011 - Bruce and Tom Morello perform a wonderful version of "The Ghost of Tom Joad" with an awesome guitar section in the middle!
Paid Members Halitosis Romantic Posted June 21, 2011 Paid Members Posted June 21, 2011 "Sweet Dollar Tea from Macdonalds... I drink that"
Paid Members chokeout Posted June 21, 2011 Paid Members Posted June 21, 2011 The whole episode is up on Youtube. Depending on what you believe its still the subject of an unofficial ban by the BBC (To my knowledge its not been repeated, although I could be wrong) after Max kicked up a stink about coming across as a bit of a twat
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.