Paid Members FLips Posted June 21, 2011 Paid Members Posted June 21, 2011 . Lump in my throat. Thanks for that.
Paid Members Burchill's Buddy Posted June 22, 2011 Paid Members Posted June 22, 2011 Ahhh, I watched this on Man Vs Beast while channel hopping a couple of months back, absolutely hilarious. Just the intercutting between the guys putting 100% effort in and the camel really not giving a fuck was cracking me up.
Paid Members Bettencourt Posted June 22, 2011 Paid Members Posted June 22, 2011 I love Yogscast. Says it all when instead of going out I'd rather watch them play their Minecraft series "Shadow Of Israphel." That's not how good it is, but how much of a reclusive geek I am becoming!
Paid Members Rob Lowe Posted June 22, 2011 Paid Members Posted June 22, 2011 . You prick. I had a lump in my throat for the full ten minutes. Awful and awesome at the same time.
lava_boy Posted June 22, 2011 Posted June 22, 2011 . You prick. I agree, but then I'm a prick for sitting here for the whole ten minutes and watching with tears streaming down my cheeks like a little girl. Just lucky the wife's out otherwise she would have been filming my reaction to the video and posting that on youtube.
Paid Members Wretch Posted June 22, 2011 Paid Members Posted June 22, 2011 . You prick. I had a lump in my throat for the full ten minutes. Awful and awesome at the same time. The little girl at 1:40 really done me in.
Paid Members Rob Lowe Posted June 22, 2011 Paid Members Posted June 22, 2011 . You prick. I had a lump in my throat for the full ten minutes. Awful and awesome at the same time. The little girl at 1:40 really done me in. The same! Plus the little girl at 7.05 after her dad pops out of a box. I think I only kept it together because I dont know any soldiers and I have no kids/niece/nephews of my own. If I could relate to the situation a little more I would have probably cried my eyes out.
Paid Members Wretch Posted June 23, 2011 Paid Members Posted June 23, 2011 This is pretty good y'know.
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted June 23, 2011 Paid Members Posted June 23, 2011 . You prick. I had a lump in my throat for the full ten minutes. Awful and awesome at the same time. The little girl at 1:40 really done me in. The same! Plus the little girl at 7.05 after her dad pops out of a box. I think I only kept it together because I dont know any soldiers and I have no kids/niece/nephews of my own. If I could relate to the situation a little more I would have probably cried my eyes out. Jesus Christ I am BAWLING.
Paid Members WWFChilli Posted June 27, 2011 Paid Members Posted June 27, 2011 Do you have what it takes for the ORCA FACTOR
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.