Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted March 12, 2011 Paid Members Posted March 12, 2011 Brilliant Spitting Image song parody
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted March 12, 2011 Paid Members Posted March 12, 2011 Bit slow off the mark with that, mate, didn't that happen somewhere around June last year? Stewart should have set his phaser on 'Fuck off you fat cunt'.
Paid Members Foale Posted March 12, 2011 Paid Members Posted March 12, 2011 Matt Baker on The One Show asks David Cameron "How on earth do you sleep at night?" I saw this at the time...was it an attack on Cameron then?
Paid Members seph Posted March 12, 2011 Paid Members Posted March 12, 2011 I don't think this has been shared here yet, but in 2009 . I've heard all of it independently, but the - along with - shows that for all the slinging that he's famous for he really can be classy, dignified and honest. Paul Schaffer, not so much.
Paid Members Fatty Facesitter Posted March 12, 2011 Paid Members Posted March 12, 2011 Bit slow off the mark with that, mate, didn't that happen somewhere around June last year? Stewart should have set his phaser on 'Fuck off you fat cunt'. Aye, earlier I honestly thought that was new as it popped up on Facebook a couple of times. Even so, after seeing the comments people wrote about Patrick being a dick, I watched with anticipation to see him rip Corden to shreds, alas sadly he fucking blew it completely. In light of me being behind the times and in order to redeem Mr.Stewart after his failure to school Corden, I'll post this as a reprieve for him and for me:
Paid Members garynysmon Posted March 13, 2011 Paid Members Posted March 13, 2011 Have you tapped Natalie, Butch? Nah, she's my old neighbour Anita's granddaughter. She's about 6 or so years younger than me. Known her since she was about 4. So it was weird hearing her talk about sucking off two blokes. And to be fair, Charlie probably did go home to feed his dogs. He has about 8 whippets. My question, is who's this girl he's also had it off with?!
Paid Members Rob Lowe Posted March 13, 2011 Paid Members Posted March 13, 2011 Brilliant Spitting Image song parody The McCartney puppet cracked me up. I also love that they're slagged off as being old farts at the time, but 22 years later everyone mentioned are still doing shows.
Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted March 14, 2011 Awards Moderator Posted March 14, 2011 Scrawny bully gets put in his place.
Paid Members Wretch Posted March 14, 2011 Paid Members Posted March 14, 2011 Scrawny bully gets put in his place. Dominator! I love a good old bully beatdown. That'll teach the little shit.
Paid Members Halitosis Romantic Posted March 14, 2011 Paid Members Posted March 14, 2011 Scrawny bully gets put in his place. That's fucking deadly, that is.
Paid Members neil's bitch Posted March 20, 2011 Paid Members Posted March 20, 2011 The Lonley island - Dick in a box I found this the best thing they have ever done, comedy gold!
Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Posted March 23, 2011 Posted March 23, 2011 If you needed another reason to love Dr Karl "Legend" Kennedy....
Paid Members WWFChilli Posted March 23, 2011 Paid Members Posted March 23, 2011 Interview with an EDL supporter. Brilliant I HATE ICELAND
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.