Jump to content

More youtube awesomeness.


Mike_h102

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
I got given unlimited length for my channel too, for some reason - even though I only use it to post videos of me playing the ukulele now!

 

 

 

 

Check them out!

 

Most of you will likely have missed this as it was in the FWA Ascension thread but i thought it was worth bringing to peoples attention. :thumbsup:

  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Posted
I got given unlimited length for my channel too, for some reason - even though I only use it to post videos of me playing the ukulele now!

 

 

 

 

Check them out!

 

Most of you will likely have missed this as it was in the FWA Ascension thread but i thought it was worth bringing to peoples attention. :thumbsup:

Cheers for adding that in here, brilliant stuff :laugh:

  • Paid Members
Posted

update on that

 

Ive been watching updates of this on Gawker. Within a few days of the original video being posted he's off the streets, tidied up, reunited with his mother who he hasnt seen in over a decade and making apperances on news and talk shows. Amazing stuff.

 

While looking for the Gawker link Ive noticed they've just posted his first commercial. Really nice story.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...