Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted February 25, 2011 Paid Members Posted February 25, 2011 Awesome Bill Murray interview with Howard Stern http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-X9xDazT3g
BionicRedneck Posted February 25, 2011 Posted February 25, 2011 This is fucking brilliant. I've watched it a dozen times now easily, and I'm pretty sure it'll never be not funny.
Syl Posted February 27, 2011 Posted February 27, 2011 This is fucking brilliant. I've watched it a dozen times now easily, and I'm pretty sure it'll never be not funny. 'Oh Bobby! Oh Jesus!'. That is amazing. Here's my addition. To the left. To the left. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhE5uwYgMlY
Paid Members Rob Lowe Posted March 2, 2011 Paid Members Posted March 2, 2011 That was fucking scary. He could have literally died because someone pulled his trousers down! I came into post . It was real popular in 2010 apparantly but I never saw it. Some guy dressed as a tiger in a ballet production tries (and succeeds) to take over/ruin the show. The end especially had my ribs hurting from laughing.
wolveswrestling Posted March 2, 2011 Posted March 2, 2011 In my youth might have took a bit off whizz, but not this much. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnHUx-BvNVs
Glenryck Pilchards Posted March 9, 2011 Posted March 9, 2011 A memorising, or should I say mammorising commercial from China.
SteelEdge Posted March 9, 2011 Posted March 9, 2011 Vagina Lady sings in the queue for X Factor audition
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted March 9, 2011 Paid Members Posted March 9, 2011 Vagina Lady sings in the queue for X Factor audition Good grief.
ozzfan Posted March 9, 2011 Posted March 9, 2011 Matt Baker on The One Show asks David Cameron "How on earth do you sleep at night?"
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.