freaky Posted December 1, 2010 Posted December 1, 2010 This made me apoplectic with rage. It's a mum who punishes her adopted child by making him sit there with hot sauce in his month, then forces him to have an ice-cold shower.
Jonathan Ford Posted December 1, 2010 Posted December 1, 2010 This made me apoplectic with rage. It's a mum who punishes her adopted child by making him sit there with hot sauce in his month, then forces him to have an ice-cold shower. "Mommy Confessions" didn't live up to my expectations.
Paid Members Murtz Posted December 1, 2010 Paid Members Posted December 1, 2010 This made me apoplectic with rage. It's a mum who punishes her adopted child by making him sit there with hot sauce in his month, then forces him to have an ice-cold shower. The most infuriating thing about that is that we dont get the chance to see what she has to say about it all. Is there anywhere online I can watch the episode? I've done a quick google and cant find anything.
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted December 4, 2010 Paid Members Posted December 4, 2010 I posted this in the boxing thread but fuck it I'll post it again Here's part 1 of a TV special build up for the second Crith Eubank-Nigel Benn fight in 93 hosted by Jonathan Ross. Part 1 will lead you to parts 2,3 and 4. It's proper cheesy early 90s TV and I fuckin love it. Can't beat the ridiculousness of having the likes of Pauline Fowler and John Fuckin Fashanu in the audience on a show hyping the biggest boxing grudge match in the UK in years. Norman Wisdom and Mickey Rourke get in on the action too. Tremendous.
ozzfan Posted December 4, 2010 Posted December 4, 2010 Here's something rather festive. The Crystal Maze Christmas tapes! It's full of stuff like the director shouting at stupid contestants, people falling over and Richard O'Brian being daft: And some more:
insert_name_here Posted December 4, 2010 Posted December 4, 2010 Here's something rather festive. The Crystal Maze Christmas tapes! It's full of stuff like the director shouting at stupid contestants, people falling over and Richard O'Brian being daft: And some more: That's a fuckin' excellent find.
Paid Members Rob Lowe Posted December 5, 2010 Paid Members Posted December 5, 2010 Here's something rather festive. The Crystal Maze Christmas tapes! It's full of stuff like the director shouting at stupid contestants, people falling over and Richard O'Brian being daft: And some more: That's a fuckin' excellent find. "The skeletons got a fractured pelvis" Great stuff.
Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted December 5, 2010 Awards Moderator Posted December 5, 2010 I'm not sure how to describe this succinctly, so
Smegma Cake Posted December 5, 2010 Posted December 5, 2010 I'm not sure how to describe this succinctly, so His videos have been floating around the net for a few years now.
Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted December 5, 2010 Awards Moderator Posted December 5, 2010 I've got no idea how I've never seen them; that's the kind of thing you wouldn't forget.
Smegma Cake Posted December 5, 2010 Posted December 5, 2010 I remember when he first started doing them, there was a lot of talk about wether he was a midget or not. Apparently he's just a weird 15 year old
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.