bAzTNM Fan Posted October 18, 2010 Posted October 18, 2010 - Very well done cartoon. Took me until the end to get this, then I watched it again. Very good.
SteelEdge Posted October 19, 2010 Posted October 19, 2010 Think it's fake, but still impressive. Guy plays piano using juggling balls.
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted October 19, 2010 Paid Members Posted October 19, 2010 Think it's fake, but still impressive. Guy plays piano using juggling balls. Not a fake. He was a regular on entertainment shows when I was little.
Stylin_and_Profilin Posted October 19, 2010 Posted October 19, 2010 Tom Mullica - Cigarette Eating tricks Saw this on one of the "100 greatest tricks" shows on SKY a few months back, i'd never heard of him before at the time but i certainly have now. Very impressive stuff.
Paid Members Mike Castle Posted October 19, 2010 Paid Members Posted October 19, 2010 Think it's fake, but still impressive. Guy plays piano using juggling balls. Not a fake. He was a regular on entertainment shows when I was little. Then pray tell, how does he hit two completely different notes, and still get the same sound?
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted October 19, 2010 Paid Members Posted October 19, 2010 Probably similar to how in episode 2F09, when Itchy plays Scratchy's skeleton like a xylophone, he strikes the same rib twice in succession, yet he produces two clearly different tones.
KFR42 Posted October 19, 2010 Posted October 19, 2010 http://www.youtube.com/doritosuk First ever youtube 360 degree video. Songs a bit shit but the video is pretty fun and unique.
Paid Members Rob Lowe Posted October 20, 2010 Paid Members Posted October 20, 2010 Bill Murray~! wearing a particular boiler suit.
bAzTNM Fan Posted October 21, 2010 Posted October 21, 2010 Tom Mullica - Cigarette Eating tricks Saw this on one of the "100 greatest tricks" shows on SKY a few months back, i'd never heard of him before at the time but i certainly have now. Very impressive stuff. Fucking hell! That's amazing! I really want a fag now...
Paid Members CoreyVandal Posted October 22, 2010 Paid Members Posted October 22, 2010 X-Factor special
freaky Posted October 28, 2010 Posted October 28, 2010 charlie and spike are two kittens with myotonia congenita, otherwise known as 'fainting goat' syndrome. at the slightest sound, the kittens respond by collapsing and falling into a rigid paralysis which lasts about a minute before they return to normal. This condition has hardly ever before been diagnosed in a cat, is rarely found in dogs and is more common in goats. The kittens are able to walk, but they cannot run or jump. aside from this they are normal. sad to report that the black and white kitten (spike) died on 27th october from respiratory failure. I know I'm going to hell for this, but I found it unintentionally hilarious. And I love cats.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.