Jimmy_kahoona Posted September 9, 2010 Posted September 9, 2010 Russians having fun with a car air bag, holy shit about sums it up lol. Nice, but fake!
Paid Members MoChatra Posted September 9, 2010 Paid Members Posted September 9, 2010 Kay Burley getting completely and utterly owned by Chris Bryant MP.
kev2050 Posted September 9, 2010 Posted September 9, 2010 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzfPC1X94ew...player_embedded Not so much awesome, but fascinating. That was fascinating. Absoloutely mental, still can't get my head round why it all happened 24 hours after watching it. For anyone curious, it's a documentary (traffic cops style) about 2 sweedish twins throwing themselves into oncoming traffic on the motorway.
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted September 10, 2010 Paid Members Posted September 10, 2010 Kay Burley getting completely and utterly owned by Chris Bryant MP. That was hilarious. It was like an episode of Brass Eye. "So you're content to say that on telly?" "I have just said it. You seem to be a bit dim, if you don't mind me saying so." "Kay, next time you're crossing the road, don't bother looking".
GalaxyV.2 Posted September 10, 2010 Posted September 10, 2010 That was brilliant, Kay Burley is plain awful. Her behaviour after the Leaders debates was nothing short of an embarassment
SteelEdge Posted September 11, 2010 Posted September 11, 2010 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNC-gvoZEFM...player_embedded Goalie saves a penalty.....or does he? Love it how he plays to the crowd after the save, not realising what's going on behind him!
Paid Members Wretch Posted September 15, 2010 Paid Members Posted September 15, 2010 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txdv_oNq81I...player_embedded You think your commute to work is bad? Fuck that.
BionicRedneck Posted September 15, 2010 Posted September 15, 2010 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txdv_oNq81I...player_embedded You think your commute to work is bad? Fuck that. I found this absolutely fucking terrifying.
Paid Members Wretch Posted September 15, 2010 Paid Members Posted September 15, 2010 It's awful. I paused it a few times trying to decide if I wanted to play it again or not. I did, and by the end I was actually sweating. It pissed over anything in the video nasties thread as far as I'm concerned.
Dr.PeterVenkman Posted September 15, 2010 Posted September 15, 2010 Nothing too special but one for any Hollyoaks fans http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJB_qPwUX-U...feature=related
The Rog Posted September 15, 2010 Posted September 15, 2010 Id never watched anyting so tense and been on the edge of my seat like that before.
Paid Members Mike Castle Posted September 15, 2010 Paid Members Posted September 15, 2010 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txdv_oNq81I...player_embedded You think your commute to work is bad? Fuck that. I don't care if the richest person in the world offered me all of their cash, you'd not have me making that climb, no fucking way. I'd step out of the lift at the 1600 feet mark take one look down and be right back in the lift.
BionicRedneck Posted September 15, 2010 Posted September 15, 2010 I do hope they get paid an awful lot. I'd be curious to know what the fatality rate for someone doing that job is, too.
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted September 15, 2010 Paid Members Posted September 15, 2010 Id never watched anyting so tense and been on the edge of my seat like that before. You thought she might actually be sick on her top?
Paid Members Rob Lowe Posted September 15, 2010 Paid Members Posted September 15, 2010 I do hope they get paid an awful lot. I'd be curious to know what the fatality rate for someone doing that job is, too. Thats exactly what I was thinking. Theres NO fucking safety harness at the top, I got the shakes watching that. Slipping on a rung or tripping over a cable and you're fucked!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.