robbo9292 Posted July 5, 2010 Posted July 5, 2010 - great advert for Pepsi from Man Utd with the Great Dane - another one from Pepsi with Man Utd & Juve - yet another Man Utd and Juve
Paid Members Bus Surfer Posted July 5, 2010 Paid Members Posted July 5, 2010 A bit of self pimpage here... A Skating montage I made from clips of me skating in Skate 3. The clips are recorded using the games 'filmer pack' and then edited on Movie maker. I try to make the lines and filming look realistic. Please take a look and leave some feedback.
SteelEdge Posted July 5, 2010 Posted July 5, 2010 One for the Lost fans. I thought this was hilarious... How Lost Should Have Ended Oh, this has spoilers from Season 6 right up to the last episode, so if ur in the middle of watching it, probably best to keep away.
robbo9292 Posted July 5, 2010 Posted July 5, 2010 One for the Lost fans. I thought this was hilarious... How Lost Should Have Ended Oh, this has spoilers from Season 6 right up to the last episode, so if ur in the middle of watching it, probably best to keep away. LOL gotta say epic
ajmcstyles Posted July 5, 2010 Posted July 5, 2010 It might not be youtube but I found it piss funny http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=50812
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted July 5, 2010 Paid Members Posted July 5, 2010 I was tempted to start a new thread about this, simply because it made me laugh so much: Fair play to him staying on stage and finishing the song tho.
NEWM Posted July 6, 2010 Posted July 6, 2010 One for the Lost fans. I thought this was hilarious... How Lost Should Have Ended Oh, this has spoilers from Season 6 right up to the last episode, so if ur in the middle of watching it, probably best to keep away. Fantastic. Honestly the best fanmade Lost video I've seen, and I've watched about a hundred in the last few days.
NEWM Posted July 6, 2010 Posted July 6, 2010 It might not be youtube but I found it piss funny http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=50812 Love how tired out she/he is literally just after insulting one of the other players for being overweight. That's almost too perfect to be real.
Jimmy_kahoona Posted July 7, 2010 Posted July 7, 2010 I fucking want one All that for less than 20 Bucks!
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted July 7, 2010 Paid Members Posted July 7, 2010 I fucking want one All that for less than 20 Bucks! *Runs to eBay*
Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted July 8, 2010 Awards Moderator Posted July 8, 2010 Nothing to do with the kids' TV show.
Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted July 9, 2010 Awards Moderator Posted July 9, 2010 Paul McCartney makes a cup of tea.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.