Paid Members Foale Posted May 30, 2010 Paid Members Posted May 30, 2010 Another example of Karma at work. Prick. :laugh: That is fucking tremendous! I'd say that's a work.
Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted May 30, 2010 Awards Moderator Posted May 30, 2010 Yeah, to be honest after watching again in a sober state I agree. His leg work is too blatant as he's going up the steps. To be fair though, work or no work, it was a fucker of a bump! Anyway, here's a Hehehe.
KillerTwist Posted May 30, 2010 Posted May 30, 2010 I'm sure some of you have seen this, but for those who haven't, enjoy The Farting Preacher. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxwgnjgdDX4
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted May 31, 2010 Paid Members Posted May 31, 2010 Check this freak out. It's a gameshow host from Canada, with all the signs of a sexual predator. It's toe-curlingly bad. http://youtube.com/watch?v=O0WW9BXdKuc
Happ Hazzard Posted June 2, 2010 Posted June 2, 2010 Chairman of the Ugandan National Task Force Against Homosexuality. This guy seems to be a bit too knowledgable (and excited) about the subject, given his position. Seems like a spoof to be honest but apparently true.
Steve Justice Posted June 2, 2010 Posted June 2, 2010 Chairman of the Ugandan National Task Force Against Homosexuality. This guy seems to be a bit too knowledgable (and excited) about the subject, given his position. Seems like a spoof to be honest but apparently true. I didn't realise thats what the gays did. Too much man, thats too much.
darepool Posted June 3, 2010 Posted June 3, 2010 So, this guy may be camping on a Call Of Duty game near you!!
Paid Members Deaq Posted June 4, 2010 Paid Members Posted June 4, 2010 James Milner being awesome. And John Carew And finally Carlos Cuellar
Live2WinForever Posted June 4, 2010 Posted June 4, 2010 Sorry if this may have been posted... Kung Fu Bear
bigjay Posted June 5, 2010 Posted June 5, 2010 So, this guy may be camping on a Call Of Duty game near you!! oh...my...god I don't think I've laughed this hard before.
SteelEdge Posted June 6, 2010 Posted June 6, 2010 This parody of Tick Tock by Kesha made me chuckle a fair bit...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.