Paid Members CuckedByMenry Posted March 3, 2010 Paid Members Posted March 3, 2010 An old favourite which I rediscovered earlier... POWERTHIRST I couldn't breathe at one point through a bizarre laugh I've not done before. Good stuff.
freaky Posted March 3, 2010 Posted March 3, 2010 An old favourite which I rediscovered earlier... POWERTHIRST I couldn't breathe at one point through a bizarre laugh I've not done before. Good stuff. Check out Powerthirst 2: Re-Domination. It's even funnier.
Philo_Vance Posted March 4, 2010 Posted March 4, 2010 Not keen on their music, but this video is just wonderful:
King of Hamptons Posted March 4, 2010 Posted March 4, 2010 PS3 Error Code Rage Sound needed and NSFW. Sound needed and silly. THEY'RE TRYING TO GET RID OF FAT THINGS, I'M GOIN EXTINCT, SOMEBODY HEEELP MEEE! Quote of my Day!
Merzbow Posted March 4, 2010 Posted March 4, 2010 Pretty dodgy, no wonder little girls are all sluts nowadays.
Paid Members Murtz Posted March 4, 2010 Paid Members Posted March 4, 2010 This might have already been posted.. 5 guys try to beat up a boxer
Philo_Vance Posted March 4, 2010 Posted March 4, 2010 Not keen on their music, but this video is just wonderful: in furtherance to this, they've made a second vid for the same song:
Loki Posted March 4, 2010 Posted March 4, 2010 This might have already been posted.. 5 guys try to beat up a boxer Great instincts at the start, and then once he got a little room to breath and got his guard up, he looked comfortable. I particularly liked when the guy in white tries to flying kick him and gets completely knocked out. Street fights go so quick though don't they? Reminds me of this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNRGgRyjZsI...feature=related
Paid Members Mike Castle Posted March 4, 2010 Paid Members Posted March 4, 2010 Depending on what you find scary/creepy, this will either do nothing for you, be entertaining, or freak you out through it all. This is the introduction, and the user is so far up to video 24, keep an eye out for the video responses from a user called "ToTheArk" from (I think) video 9. Plus there's a twitter account that the uploader posts to as well (called marblehornets as well) which is worth keeping an eye on if you get into it.
KFR42 Posted March 4, 2010 Posted March 4, 2010 Depending on what you find scary/creepy, this will either do nothing for you, be entertaining, or freak you out through it all. This is the introduction, and the user is so far up to video 24, keep an eye out for the video responses from a user called "ToTheArk" from (I think) video 9. Plus there's a twitter account that the uploader posts to as well (called marblehornets as well) which is worth keeping an eye on if you get into it. Look back a few pages on this board, theres a whole thread discussing this series.
Paid Members Mike Castle Posted March 4, 2010 Paid Members Posted March 4, 2010 That's what's called arriving to the party fashionably late .
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted March 5, 2010 Paid Members Posted March 5, 2010 This might have already been posted.. 5 guys try to beat up a boxer Great instincts at the start, and then once he got a little room to breath and got his guard up, he looked comfortable. I particularly liked when the guy in white tries to flying kick him and gets completely knocked out. Street fights go so quick though don't they? Reminds me of this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNRGgRyjZsI...feature=related I think you may enjoy this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LFee1QPBJI
RancidPunx Posted March 8, 2010 Posted March 8, 2010 I really wish people would include a description of the clip and not just youtube links.
Paid Members chokeout Posted March 8, 2010 Paid Members Posted March 8, 2010 I felt this needed to be shared. Many years ago while at uni I used to work on the produce dept. in Asda and we had spiders and their egg sacs / baby spiders in the middle of bananas a few times. They eat their way into the middle and have a little webby cocoon, used to scare the shit out of us cause they occasionally jump out like hairy face huggers. We caught one once, rang the zoo to come and get it but then lost it pissing around scaring the check out girls by threatening to open the tupperware box it was in, they found it a few days later in the warehouse when someone saw it and ran it over with a forklift. The little almost transparent baby spiders still freak me out
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.