Paid Members JLM Posted January 19, 2010 Paid Members Posted January 19, 2010 Extremely childish but it makes me giggle like an idiot. People emailing religious channels with assorted silliness.
Paid Members Burchill's Buddy Posted January 19, 2010 Paid Members Posted January 19, 2010 Extremely childish but it makes me giggle like an idiot. People emailing religious channels with assorted silliness. That is truly beautiful, especially the last one where if you listen closely you can hear the producer tell him in his earpiece "thats from the fresh prince of Bel Air"
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted January 19, 2010 Paid Members Posted January 19, 2010 . My brother sent me that link a while ago, playing on my epic fear of aliens. I watched it with the normal 'Oh yes, ha ha, very funny -_-' ' Attitude I normally have when people take the piss. Little did I know the horror that clip would turn into Awesome though.
Paid Members JLM Posted January 27, 2010 Paid Members Posted January 27, 2010 Oh my god. Aside from the slightly creepy "she's my daughter" talk, that was one of the most impossibly adorable things I've ever seen. Eugene Dadi with an immense penalty kick: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm3BXPxJ_DA...player_embedded Warning, slightly science-y video. Still blew my tiny mind though: This made me rage: But was worth it for the video response: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOIkttEl7Tw...player_embedded Also I hadn't seen this before, even when the Vader Sessions and Snatch Vader videos were doing the rounds. This one is simply Vader being a dick:
Paid Members JLM Posted January 29, 2010 Paid Members Posted January 29, 2010 Are you ready to welcome the Alaska Nanooks? You'd better be ready motherfucker. http://vimeo.com/7577554 Crank it up.
BionicRedneck Posted January 29, 2010 Posted January 29, 2010 As you'd expect, Arnold shows up a lot.
Paid Members Burchill's Buddy Posted January 29, 2010 Paid Members Posted January 29, 2010 As you'd expect, Arnold shows up a lot. I have counted 8 Batman & Robin quotes so far, and I'm about half way through.
Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Posted January 30, 2010 Posted January 30, 2010 POsted back in 2007, but worth a second showing I believe: - Battle at Kruger Park. http://www.youtube.com/user/cassetteboy#p/u/3/Yxi6QDwQyLU - For fans of "The Apprentice".
Paid Members ShortOrderCook Posted January 31, 2010 Paid Members Posted January 31, 2010 This has probably been posted in this thread before but, i don't care, it should be posted again. Possibly my favouritist thing on the internet ever. If i'm ever feeling down about anything this will likely always perk me up, put a smile on my face and make me feel good about the world. I'm sure many think it's supergay, i think it's supergreat.
Paid Members Ron Simmons Posted February 1, 2010 Paid Members Posted February 1, 2010 A few funny clips from Fail Blog. Some have no doubt been posted, but what the heck. "Helen Keller fail"
Paid Members Hitman 25:17 Posted February 1, 2010 Paid Members Posted February 1, 2010 This has probably been posted in this thread before but, i don't care, it should be posted again. Possibly my favouritist thing on the internet ever. If i'm ever feeling down about anything this will likely always perk me up, put a smile on my face and make me feel good about the world. I'm sure many think it's supergay, i think it's supergreat. That really is excellent.
freaky Posted February 1, 2010 Posted February 1, 2010 This has probably been posted in this thread before but, i don't care, it should be posted again. Possibly my favouritist thing on the internet ever. If i'm ever feeling down about anything this will likely always perk me up, put a smile on my face and make me feel good about the world. I'm sure many think it's supergay, i think it's supergreat. That really is excellent. It's one of the most beautiful videos that the Internet has ever created. Makes you realise just how petty humans can be, when you consider we're all the same.
karnageucw Posted February 2, 2010 Posted February 2, 2010 A spoof episode of "to catch a predator" i made about my mate. Im Sal Bandini!...Enjoy
Paid Members Ron Simmons Posted February 16, 2010 Paid Members Posted February 16, 2010 What is it about weathermen these days?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.