Paid Members Bus Surfer Posted March 8, 2010 Paid Members Posted March 8, 2010 This is a shamelss self plug. My skate 2 lines in a video. it's very raw round the edges and the song is picked just because it fits.
Philo_Vance Posted March 10, 2010 Posted March 10, 2010 this time I did. Not so much the first time I saw it, right before I posted it on the previous page.
Mr Lawrence Posted March 12, 2010 Posted March 12, 2010 http://training.tonyrobbins.com/437/a-gift-from-tony/ a gift from tony robbins
Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted March 16, 2010 Awards Moderator Posted March 16, 2010 Cracking American Football touchdown. The cheeky, cheeky bastard.
SteelEdge Posted March 28, 2010 Posted March 28, 2010 This guy was in quarantine in hospital for 55 days. While h was in there he wrote a song and made a video for it. This really made me laugh..
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.