Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted February 18, 2010 Moderators Posted February 18, 2010 This has probably been posted in this thread before but, i don't care, it should be posted again. Possibly my favouritist thing on the internet ever. If i'm ever feeling down about anything this will likely always perk me up, put a smile on my face and make me feel good about the world. I'm sure many think it's supergay, i think it's supergreat. That really is excellent. It's one of the most beautiful videos that the Internet has ever created. Makes you realise just how petty humans can be, when you consider we're all the same. I forgot how much I hate this guy til I saw that again (jealousy).
Paid Members FLips Posted February 18, 2010 Paid Members Posted February 18, 2010 Some obese munter doing a paramore cover. There's load of videos of bizarrely ugly people singing on Youtube, but this is probably the pinnacle. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KlhGm_sIBI
MerlinsMagique Posted February 19, 2010 Posted February 19, 2010 Talk about overreacting! Fucking lunatic.
Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted February 19, 2010 Awards Moderator Posted February 19, 2010 For those who are yet to see this...
Jonny Vegas Posted February 21, 2010 Posted February 21, 2010 Christ... Man, Paul Bearer really loves WOW.
Steve Justice Posted February 21, 2010 Posted February 21, 2010 Christ... Man, Paul Bearer really loves WOW. Loved the Where The Hell Is Matt video, especially the dance in India.
Paid Members Ron Simmons Posted February 21, 2010 Paid Members Posted February 21, 2010 Christ... Man, Paul Bearer really loves WOW. It's not real. If you look at the guy's other videos it's actually a "sketch". Which I'm quite glad about as it made me feel a little guilty for watching it before I knew.
Merzbow Posted February 22, 2010 Posted February 22, 2010 UFC 's Joe Rogan knows his memes. Haha, i saw that and marked out..... Some obese munter doing a paramore cover. There's load of videos of bizarrely ugly people singing on Youtube, but this is probably the pinnacle. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KlhGm_sIBI Fucking YUM, hot german girl is hot.
steve rayson Posted February 26, 2010 Posted February 26, 2010 All hail Phil Ken Sebben: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dmzGruIcC8
Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted March 2, 2010 Awards Moderator Posted March 2, 2010 An old favourite which I rediscovered earlier... POWERTHIRST
freaky Posted March 3, 2010 Posted March 3, 2010 An old favourite which I rediscovered earlier... POWERTHIRST First time I've seen this - hilariously brilliant.
Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted March 3, 2010 Awards Moderator Posted March 3, 2010 PS3 Error Code Rage Sound needed and NSFW. Sound needed and silly.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.